FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dods leaving in the summer

kencar

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he was all that bad, but he did seem to be playing to a different gameplan than the rest of the team on a few occasions.  His tackling was as solid as ever but some of his clearances were a bit suspect and he was the only one of the back four that seemed to want to hoof every ball the length of the pitch.

CC knows we play best with the ball on the deck. he obviousl stated this to all the players at the start, and the runs made by rankin, wilson and tokers were great, and the passing seemed to be of a high standard most of the time.

Dods must have simply got into the dressing room AFTER the pre match brief. I thought he was 100% dire today. I agree, his worst performance for ICT

I can presume that for the next 6 months every single slighty bad movement by Dods will be scrutinised. He wont be allowed to put a foot wrong.

And as for mixed emotions/ conflict of interest. I personally think he'd play out of his skin to prove he is a man of undoubted integrity, proffesionalism and of his word.

Levein was present in the stand on Sunday. However a captain only has one loyalty and that is to his current paymasters. Darren will want to help win the cup tie to edge closer to a Semi Final place. Like all players at his age he will probably not expect too many such opportunities to come round again regardless of where he plays his football. Let's hope our players remain focussed and very hungry for success. They deserve it.

Guest Suspicious Mind

To all those sceptics, the Machine was his usual reliable self against his new club. Never a doubt and those who did should hang their heads in shame .......... :004:

Loved how he sorted out Wilkie after he battered Ike. No quarter given and none expected. Cheers Dodsy!

Erm, were you watching the same Dods as me? I thought he did all right but there were times he was looking very susceptible during the game.

I hope he sorts out the Hearts cheats the same way he did Wilkie yesterday though  :001: