FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Caption Competition

Yogi says " I had a strange dream, that I was the manager at Caley Thistle, we knocked out Celtic at Hampden in a semifinal, then beat Falkirk in the final, they brought down 15,000 fans from the Highlands and out sung the bairns and I celebrated on the pitch with my 2 daughters when we won the cup.

The dream continued with you signing for me at ICT and we went on another Cup run, then I woke up.

Stokes says, "that was just a dream it all sound bit too far fetched to me"

11 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Yogi says " I had a strange dream, that I was the manager at Caley Thistle, we knocked out Celtic at Hampden in a semifinal, then beat Falkirk in the final, they brought down 15,000 fans from the Highlands and out sung the bairns and I celebrated on the pitch with my 2 daughters when we won the cup.

The dream continued with you signing for me at ICT and we went on another Cup run, then I woke up.

Stokes says, "that was just a dream it all sound bit too far fetched to me"

caption
noun
noun: caption; plural noun: captions
a title or brief explanation accompanying a picture. :laugh:
  • Agree 1

'Storey buoy, sorry Stokesy bouy, you love scoring in Inverness  - your first goal for Falkirk was in a 1–0 victory on 19 September 2006 in the Scottish League Cup, and then on 21 October two more goals against Inverness. We've got guys like Aaron and Richie who can talk your lingo but we will organise a translator for you with Garry Warren.'