FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Missing Posters

RiG

"A certain "Myth" exists surrounding the amount of moderation that goes on here.  You could count on the fingers of one hand the physical acts of moderation that take place in an average week and the majority of those are nothing more than good housekeeping (shifting a thread to a more suitable area of the forum etc).

When you factor in that most of those who do the complaining about moderation have never been severely moderated and even fewer of them have actually read the sites ToS and Forum Rules then it does become a bit of a head scratcher for us.

The door is always open to anyone who wants to discuss anything they don't agree with, all we ask is that you do it in a constructive manner and through the right channels.  We can't read minds, and if something exists which causes you any problems then bring it to our attention and we will discuss it, clarify it and or review it where possible/necessary."

:sillywave:  ye should come on to our forum.... jeesh you'd think it was Hitlers all over the place the way some supporters react to our card system.  thank goodness we have it though. makes the place a wee bit more smiley.

well when yer team are playing pash ye need something better to think aboot :(

i miss you all terribly... when's the next big night oot? :)

Buffy x

I mind going on the Rivals site in I2 computing about 7 years ago. They had just announced stadium redevelopment "plans" including the Dolphin Stand  :015:

Yes, I remember that ......

Here's a copy of official photos !!!

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

[attach=3]

[attach=4]

[attach=5]

[attach=6]

and one I got sent from a site poster at the time ..... who edited Gordon Gillespie's classic stadium picture to show the new stand

[attach=7]

post-2-1194013472.jpg

post-8-1194013472.jpg

post-8-1194013473.jpg

post-8-1194013474.jpg

post-8-1194013475.jpg

post-8-1194013476_thumb.jpg

Dcp00359.jpg_thumb

post-8-1194013477.jpg

Remember those pictures well, at the time I remember them looking sh1te.  Not so sure now!

interesting to note that the North Stand was to be a permanent building with facilities (ie. catering etc) below it and several turnstiles and that the South Stand (potentially - as shown in the last official picture) was an exact copy. The west stand was to be a full length low level terrace or seated area.

I don't know but Charles has been prety quiet of late.  Ha! 

Remember the spats caused by Mr CaleyThistle in Dungannon. Did he give up trying to get back in.? LOL.

Moderation?  Na it's ***** stuff on here. the Moderators are as broad-minded and lenient as you can poossibly get. The Pimple frequently  flies very close to the wind but I think that they are applying the golden rule --he doesn't have long to go so go easy on him. :001: What they don't know is that I have been programmed to last until I am 100. But don't let that out or half the remaining posters will leave too.  :rotflmao:

But I do try to be as subtle as I can and so far it has worked. When my spies hear a poster think.." What the **** does he really mean?" I just raise my eyes to heaven and say...YES!!!"

If they try to get me, I simply say ..... "what? it wisnae me what did I say wrong?"

To be quite frank if you get moderated to death you must indeed be a  nutcase or someone who leaves as a result of so-called moderation must have very thin skin .

I agree with you IHE. When Buckett and the Pimple first locked horns  the sparks flew and poor Buckett nearly had a seizure once but now I just know ...he loves me. He actually thought that I enjoyed his hissy-fits but I am not letting on... oh, no! :evil11:

Yes I do miss Donview -he did have lovely sense of humour.  :crazy06: