FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

local 5-a-side teams

Drochit Blue

Guest kingkojak

sunday league... in dundee.  though not sure if 'play' is the appropriate term. 

tend to hack and slash my way through games...    :014:

maybe a better idea to organise a game every week for those interested.surely could get 10 bodies together here ?

i'd be up for it too

If I was through from Aberdeen in enough time prior to the game that would sound.

I was going to start a thread on this in AG a while back but it seems the logical place to ask it now I guess:

What positions to peopleplay in when they play?

I have the versatility of David Proctor in that I can play in midfield or defence in the centre or on the right. I have the creativity of Ian Black and the tenacity of Russell Duncan in midfield while being solid in the tackle like Tokely and the stamina of a young Mike Teasdale.

I have the versatility of David Proctor in that I can play in midfield or defence in the centre or on the right. I have the creativity of Ian Black and the tenacity of Russell Duncan in midfield while being solid in the tackle like Tokely and the stamina of a young Mike Teasdale.

.....And the imagination of JK Rowling?