Dennis Wyness

Caley Stan

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Several people involved, is what I'm trying to say. Just didn't want someone rushing to point the finger at the manager when none of us really know how much involvement he had in the decision.

3 people involved in offering (or okaying) the contract from what I understand .... but the rumour is that only 1 was involved in withdrawing it. At least one of the other two is on holiday I believe.

3 people - Bennett and Brewster...and Savage?

thats my understanding ... Brewster says who he wants, Bennett deals with the contract negotiations, and Savage (and the board) rubber stamp it if all is in order. I am sure its probably a little more convoluted than that but thats the general idea. As for the withdrawal, dont think its too difficult to figure out that one !

Guest birdog

FAO Mr G Bennet

To save you from being further embarrassed by your team manager I have taken it upon myself to find a two day course which may be of some use to him. Perhaps if you had been doing your job as his superior you would have gone and gotten the info yourself but here you go anyway.

http://www.marcusbohn.co.uk/courses/MAN.ht...CFRlP1AodzQ1f-Q

Quote from Brewster on the official website, posted 6 days ago:

"I am desperate to keep both players at the Club.  Dennis is very close to agreeing a 2 year deal, he has done well for the Club.  He had a spell away from the Club at Hearts and since he came back he has performed well and is very much part of my future plans.  Dennis has experienced the good times at ICT and hopefully he has a few more to come yet.  He hasn't featured has much this season, firstly due to a hamstring problem and then because we have only been playing with one striker but I know Dennis can come on at anytime and have an impact."

Quote from today's Courier:

"We'll see where we are by the end of the season with Dennis' contract. There has been no problem as such. I just feel it would be better to delay that one until the end of the season."

I think we could do with a better explanation than that Mr Brewster. In fact, by failing to provide one the club are treating us like idiots.

[

Quote from today's Courier:

"We'll see where we are by the end of the season with Dennis' contract. There has been no problem as such. I just feel it would be better to delay that one until the end of the season."

I think we could do with a better explanation than that Mr Brewster. In fact, by failing to provide one the club are treating us like idiots.

In other words Bye Bye Dennis. Don't hang around to be made a fool of by IDIOT Brewster

Guest CaleyJaggy

Tbh after saturday's performance I'm only suprised that it's Dennis's contract talks only, I'd have suspended everyone else's as we were not very good and no player out there looked as if they gave a **** imo.

Guest Spectre

I guess he's being told to earn a new contract between now and the end of the season.  Harsh, but that's life.  Obviously should have been handled better though.

There's only one, Dennis Wyness

One, Dennis Wyness,

He used to be *****, but now he's alright

Walking in a Wyness Wonderland

Theres only one, Dennis Wyness

One, Dennis Wyness

He went for a roam, but then he came home

Theres only one, Dennis Wyness

One, Dennis Wyness

Much better than Brew, all our fans love you

De, De, De, De..... Dennis Wyness

LETS GET BEHIND DENNIS AND HIS FAMILY. THEY DON'T DESERVE THIS TREATMENT, NO-ONE DOES  :symbol_exclaim01:

Come on Section G, lets get singing this vs. aberdire!!!

NEW CONTRACT FOR DENZIL,  NO CONTRACT FOR BREW! thatl do nicely...

No surprise really, he has been as shite as the rest of the team recently.  Mass clear out may be a good thing.  Nice guys win nothing.

Roy

McGuire

Hastings

Duncan

Imrie

Bayne

These guys better take heed, or they will go the same way.

Dennis has had better times for ICT, these are the images I want to remember, not like a boxer dragging his career too long and being unable to lift himself.

I'm guessing here but I wonder if the hooking of Dennis so early in the second half has anything to do with the contract withdrawal. i.e. very wrong reaction to the hooking.

Doubt it...

Where would Blackie be by now if reacting badly to being hooked was a factor...?

anyone who was at the game on saturday knows who is responsible for withdrawing the contract. brewster completely ignored dennis as he came off. quite simply dennis is being made a scapegoat  for our managers poor team selection and tactical naivety. barry wilson has been treated the same way recently so it is no surprise . brewster wants to remember what these guys have given to our club and treat them with the dignity they deserve.