News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Kilmarnock -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just seen the highlights. Barrowman was clearly onside when he 'scored'.....which, had it been given, would've spared us the nailbiting end!

Good thread going on KillieKickback regarding Blackies booking.......seems he was very unfairly treated for having a bit of banter with the home fans?

cant find it, but then not great on this machine, can you put the web sight on here so I can get a look

Nope watched the highlights 4 times now and I can't see Barrowman offside or anyone else for that matter! And as for someone interfering with play, its if someone has blocked, concealed, or helped the ball in any way through. Anyway, it wasn't counted where it should have and we won!

Lazy weekend so watched the game thru twice, Sat night and Sun night - sad, eh!

Keeper - it must be difficult to see him NOT playing for ICT in the future! Mature, very committed and leaves no one around him in any doubt as to his intentions or feelings.

Defense - excellent, Proctor surprised me, more mature than I expected. Hastings was superb, runs down the left were a problem for Killie. He also was so committed I thought that he was going to attack his own player for giving away the penalty! I am a Grantie/Tokley fan so enough said, they were great.

Midfield - played well with Black adding the holding/ passing moves very well and also had time to upset the Killie players, fans and the ref!

Lone striker - Wood, whilst running around a lot, has a problem with touch. The ball hits him, bounces off him and the player covering him has time to defend the situation or indeed to gather the ball and clear it. Rossco received a cross ball from I think it was Black, one side of the park to another, high lob, kills it looks up and passes it up the line, it is then passed to Wood along the ground(ish) bounces away from him and Killie are on the attack! How can a BIG defender have ball skills that the forward needs but does not have? Also not impressed with Barrowmans input, as a sub, he should be making a bid to be first choice for the next game but that did not show.

AS a game it did have the ''two halves'' - first half we had 13 players on the park, spare man waiting for a pass at all times, 2nd half they looked to have an extra man. This made for the exciting game the posters on here have been looking for, with loads of commitment!

I have never understood this rule. "If he wasn't interfering with play then wtf was he doing on the park." as the wise old man once said.

Neither have I but that is the current ruling for offside. Having seen the "goal" I can't see how the far side player could be offside.