FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Message for Brewster

PullMyFinger

Having just listened to you on the radio following the home defeat to DUFC, I am reminded of a quote from Benjamin Franklin.

"When you're finished changing, you're finished."
Benjamin Franklin

When tell your team at half time to go out and do more of the same, they will feel that they are doing ok and only go through the same motions in the second half when the opposition may have changed their gameplan. Approach each 45 minutes as a seperate game, if your formation isn't working change it, if a player isn't performing change them, specify what you want each player to concentrate on and they will focus on that and improve. If you let them know you expect better of them (as the fans do), they will seek to improve their play. They need to be fired up if we are to stay in the SPL, never mind get into the top 6.

That quote applies to every one of us and I believe that you, Mr Brewster can go on to be one of the greats in Football Management following a Great Playing Career but you need to do some work on your motivation so you can motivate the team we all love.

"Continuous improvement is the only way forward for any team to achieve results."
5thStand

Brewster is also a cowerd not giving an interview to the offical utd website and making munro do it

Oh come on you can question his tacctics but you cant call him a coward for not doing an interview, Alex Ferguson sometimes doesnt do the interviews, and besides he did the bbc one

I was kind of hoping this wouldn't turn into a slagging Brester thread, hey ho.

you should have known better by now :rotflmao:

Back toyour point, I dont imagine that Levin would have said to his troops to carry on the same way in the 2nd half, hence the difference between the 2 teams in the second half

Am I the only person who belives that since Donald Park left we have seen some of the wierdest tactics, team selections, substitutions & signings?

I don't believe in coincedences, Parkie leaves in Jan & we only win 4 home games in 12 months!!!

Edited by Cattach

I was kind of hoping this wouldn't turn into a slagging Brewster thread, hey ho.

Spelling edit

You got off to a bad start if that was what you were hoping for!!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to add that Dundee Utd made NO substitutions today....proof that sometimes it's more about getting the players on the park in the right place as opposed to changing them for others.

I was kind of hoping this wouldn't turn into a slagging Brewster thread, hey ho.

Spelling edit

You got off to a bad start if that was what you were hoping for!!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to add that Dundee Utd made NO substitutions today....proof that sometimes it's more about getting the players on the park in the right place as opposed to changing them for others.

Exactly why Brew should treat each half as a seperate game, we need to improve with every kick of the ball.