FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who will be relegated from the SPL

12th Man

Falkirk.

There signings are not of a proven standard and there appears to be unrest within the team. Unless things change i see them really struggling.

Hamilton have lost their two best players,Brian easton and James mccarthy to prem clubs, so i think they will go down.

I'm sure it will be very tight but Hamilton now have a couple of million in their back pocket and have kept their goalie too.If the players had left on a free, I would have put money on Hamilton going down.

Bit early to say. A few signings could change everything. At the moment, Motherwell have lost too much, with no replacements. I think Falkirk needed Pressley to play on or replace him. Hamilton will probably release funds at Xmas if they are doing badly. Don't think St Mirren or Killie would be overly threatened. Killie should have done better last year and Saints look good going forward but need a bit more experience in defence to really push on. Can't say too much about St J though as I haven't seen them and don't know all that many of their players.

At the moment, Motherwell.

Bit early to say. A few signings could change everything. At the moment, Motherwell have lost too much, with no replacements. I think Falkirk needed Pressley to play on or replace him. Hamilton will probably release funds at Xmas if they are doing badly. Don't think St Mirren or Killie would be overly threatened. Killie should have done better last year and Saints look good going forward but need a bit more experience in defence to really push on. Can't say too much about St J though as I haven't seen them and don't know all that many of their players.

At the moment, Motherwell.

Ones that you may well know. Alan Maine in goal. Stuart Caff, Paul Sheerin, Colin Samuel, Andy jackson, Kevin Rutkiewicz, Stevie Milne and the possibility of Filipe Morais. All well experienced.

Unlike last season, I would have thought that the worst team would be relegated, therefore making it a fight between Hamilton, Falkirk and St Mirren, with Saints the clear winners...............or losers if you like your bread buttered that way.

Hamilton have lost a few players and are losing offiong and thomas as well so unless they replace them, then I think it will be them.

I think it will end up being a bit of a scrap again with Falkirk, Hamilton and St Mirren.