FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

who was it?

buffy

right, haunds up, who was the hoolit who called me at 2pm today... moby tells me i missed a call from a 01463 number which is somewhere up here...

i've been to the dentist to have stage one o' root canal treatment and cannae speak --- stoap laughing! --- and at present i'm sooking ma cuppa soup through a straw.

it's golden vegetable afore ye ask.

anyhoo, if said inversnecker could possibly call, say, oan friday, before D-Day, one shall endeavour to answer said phone withoot the drooling in place (well if it's CaleyD there will be obvious drooling.....) and the desperation in voice to have alcohol.

mucho gracias comrados :(

Buffy x

right, haunds up, who was the hoolit who called me at 2pm today... moby tells me i missed a call from a 01463 number which is somewhere up here...

i've been to the dentist to have stage one o' root canal treatment and cannae speak --- stoap laughing! --- and at present i'm sooking ma cuppa soup through a straw.

it's golden vegetable afore ye ask.

anyhoo, if said inversnecker could possibly call, say, oan friday, before D-Day, one shall endeavour to answer said phone withoot the drooling in place (well if it's CaleyD there will be obvious drooling.....) and the desperation in voice to have alcohol.

mucho gracias comrados :(

Buffy x

Duh! Phone the number and find out. Jeez.

Wasnae me Buffy I am in Inverness but me code is 01667 !!!

How are ya any way ??

I'm fine and dandy hen... hows yersel? no' seen ye since ye wrapped yersel roond the bar and TheMannfortheJob at the pb's wedding... ;D

Ye looking forward to this saturday? One thinks it shall be awfully exciting, and one also thinks that it's possible two or even gasp three tumblers of fine wine shall be partaken before the big game...what does one uphereperson think?

01677? wheresat? ooter hebrides? lol

i was thinking it was mair likely to be yon cat wummin in upper foyers --- i'd be best trying to get haud o' her with twa tin cans and a bit string at this rate...

i'm working foo time noo and i'm cream crackered! i should prob be asking Johnboy whit age he got his bus pass at ? ;D

Toodles!

Buffy x

01677 is Bedale in North Yorks Buffy

where on earth did ye get that fae? it's 01463 i was talking aboot ye hoolie!

oot oan the randan mcleod? ;D

Jeez

Buffy x