FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Make your mind up Butcher

caleyrule

In the papers over the weekend after the Partick game on Saturday, Butcher announced that the players would be in on sunday training and that the players can't expect any days off after a performance like that and that he will be there all the time to get it fixed but yet he missed training today to go to Glasgow to be in the studio for the Manchester United game today

And because of this deal he will be missing either a tuesday or a wednesday training session once every two weeks until the end of the group stage and the same in feburary when the champions league restarts

Make your mind up Butcher do what you actually say your going too

Edited by caleyrule

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair one, MM will be running the show while hes away.. he'll have to keep an iron in the fire just incase, and to be fair he'll have to try and claw back the money he's losing in his pay cut coming down to the SFL..

That said, I still disagree with taking all the players in for extras, why punish the lads that made the effort at the weekend, this will lead to the team falling out with each other, if they do well and get the days off, its somthing for the under achevers to espire to..

It wasn't Butcher that fecked up during the game, yes he chooses the team but he didnt make Russell feck up the long ball or bulvit/munro to miss tackles.

The training/punishment can continue without him, and he also has a contract with the media to attend these games, this is something which our board knew about before we signed him and agareed upon.

he missed training today to go to Glasgow to be in the studio for the Manchester United game today

Are you absolutely certain of that? I know otherwise...

Well unless he has a look alike with the same accent it was him at 9am this morning at inverness airport

he missed training today to go to Glasgow to be in the studio for the Manchester United game today

Are you absolutely certain of that? I know otherwise...

Well unless he has a look alike with the same accent it was him at 9am this morning at inverness airport

Definately didn't see him at the airport today, and I was there for ten hours from 0530 this morning!

Not only that, but flights don't go to Glasgow from Inverness. In fact, at that time of day it'd be a flight to one of the islands or Edinburgh, and there's not many people on those at all these days.

Must admit I did question his commitment when I saw his name mentioned in the tv listings this morning. Wonder what my boss would say if I asked for the day off so I could go and work for somebody else? It's a poor show from someone I used to have a lot of repect for but is quickly making the fans turn against him

We are lucky to have Terry, and im glad he is raising our profile further. 100% behind him, it will take time, for sure. I imagine it will be the 2010-2011 season for us to push for promotion. Some people would have a manager a week here. what nonsense.

Terry and Maurice contract runs out at the end of the season and i would imagine unless were in the SPL they will be walking away

We are lucky to have Terry, and im glad he is raising our profile further. 100% behind him, it will take time, for sure. I imagine it will be the 2010-2011 season for us to push for promotion. Some people would have a manager a week here. what nonsense.

TB and MM's contracts are up at the end of the season and I seriously doubt another will be offered/accepted without SPL football next season. Brewster tried going with youth last season and was heavily criticised for it, whereas the current regime have adopted the same approach in a lower league (!) (with similar results) and don't receive as much flak. I couldn't care less if our manager is a big name and raises our profile, I just want a team I can be proud of.

Must admit I did question his commitment when I saw his name mentioned in the tv listings this morning. Wonder what my boss would say if I asked for the day off so I could go and work for somebody else? It's a poor show from someone I used to have a lot of repect for but is quickly making the fans turn against him

Wait a minute. We've got one poster saying he say him at the airport early this morning, and another who saw him at the stadium after training.

TB and MM's contracts are up at the end of the season and I seriously doubt another will be offered/accepted without SPL football next season.

So anything but promotion is regarded as a failure at this club now? Some people really need to go back and take a look at where we came from.