Make your mind up Butcher

caleyrule

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mahonio

I must admit I was a bit surprised/concerned when I heard that Butcher was away with Scotland squad for 3 days this week, particulary as Scotland only have a friendly coming up and we have a crucial game on Saturday

Presumably MM gets to pick the side this week, as he'll have done more in training with them...

Could be quite a feather in his cap if he can achieve a comfortable win.

In fact, any kind of a win!

If Mo picks the team tomorrow and we win due to it he will claim that he should get the job if or when as most fans seem to think Butch leaves :rolleyes: :023: :025: :025: :025: :025: To be honest IF Butcher leaves i would go for an experienced boss like say Craig Brown with Barry Wilson as assistant and failing that Christie as Number2 to Brown.

Guest Mahonio

He wanted it when Brewster or Christie left because i remember reading it on BBC Sport website, in fact it was at the same time as McCoist was linked and another reason i say he was linked was because i remember a Only an Excuse episode where Jonathan Watson was doing Brown in the Scotsport SPL Studio.

Should the Queens leave the Highlands tomorrow with 3 points, Mr. Butcher will be getting pelters on here tomorrow night, not Malpas, and of course should we win, Malpas will be taking the plaudits.

A no win situation for El Tel.

Personally I'd prefer the I.C.T. manager to be fully concentrating on managing I.C.T.

Should the Queens leave the Highlands tomorrow with 3 points, Mr. Butcher will be getting pelters on here tomorrow night, not Malpas, and of course should we win, Malpas will be taking the plaudits.

A no win situation for El Tel.

Personally I'd prefer the I.C.T. manager to be fully concentrating on managing I.C.T.

Could be a draw of course, which would probably mean pelters for both TB and MM.

I agree we should have a full time, rather than a part time manager.

The man is doing the job he was employed to do, on the terms he was employed to do it.

If there's criticism to be handed out for him having other duties elsewhere, then they should be aimed at those who made the decision to employ him on that basis.

Personally, I don't think his other duties have any real impact on things, but it does give those with unrealistic expectations an easy target, whilst those who are really responsible for the situation this club is in continue to hide.

The man is doing the job he was employed to do, on the terms he was employed to do it.

If there's criticism to be handed out for him having other duties elsewhere, then they should be aimed at those who made the decision to employ him on that basis.

Personally, I don't think his other duties have any real impact on things, but it does give those with unrealistic expectations an easy target, whilst those who are really responsible for the situation this club is in continue to hide.

I wouldn't say winning the SFL title and promotion was, or even is, an unrealistic expectation.