Section G attachment

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

You can hardly hear any noise from the north stand when your sitting in the main stand.

You hear Sweet Fanny Adams from the Main Stand when you're sitting in the North. :rolleyes:

On the point of security eyeing the boys up, they're quite often told by said stewardess that the polis have their CCTV on them before the game, so to behave.

Edited by ICTFCkev

True and btw, what happenend to the so called ' Singing Section '

Wasn't it going ok and then at a cup game where a couple of fans got lifted and then it was never used again! Can't remember the name!

But would love it if possibly that ' Singing Section ' would change into terracing, would be fantastic!

The name simply was the "Singing Section". You're also right saying there was a bit of confrontation with the stewards down there once (against Arbroath in the CIS Cup, where Nicuale scored his first double for ICT). That's also the reason for those advertising boards being there, to stop people sitting on the wall. It's been seldomly used since.

The name simply was the "Singing Section". You're also right saying there was a bit of confrontation with the stewards down there once (against Arbroath in the CIS Cup, where Nicuale scored his first double for ICT). That's also the reason for those advertising boards being there, to stop people sitting on the wall. It's been seldomly used since.

Think it was used durng our last SPL match against Falkirk.

Think it was used durng our last SPL match against Falkirk.

also used against old firm if i remember rightly!!!

I sit in section F so do i as I like being right behind the goal so do i. But I enjoy singing and clapping along with section G i dont, other people look at you at think haha check that mentalist. Can't understand why people whinge about fans making a noise and getting behind the team!?Means they have to turn off their hearing aids which is a good thing because it saves battery life!
g?

but i do think that section g has had alot of critisium through the media and other fans. Unless we were doing a riot outside the ground or inside the ground then older fans should recognize that section g means no harm and are only chanting and having a bit of craic.

The "old gits"

By which you presumably mean people in their 50s? :D :D :D

No - I mean older people of any age who are intolerant of yoof, are disparaging of any feckin "fun" at a footie match, just feckin tut and criticise instead of joining in and constantly whinge - Me - i am an old fecker who doesnt give a feck and sings ma feckin lungs out fer the cause.

in the spirit of a nicer, more discussion type of site, i find myself in the curious position of agreeing with IHE's post. Whats the matter with me, lol

Im not a G-Man myself but these young upstarts are the future of this club support. I just wish the security would stop eyeing them like there about to start a riot. Theres still that " Social Club" lot who look down on the new bloods in Section G and i for one applaud their singing & support.

Most peeple find that I grow on them - please tell me who you are and buy me a double voddie :D

WE ARE SECTION G

If they turned that area back into terracing I'd happily part with 300+ quid for my season ticket as opposed to the 200 I've paid at the moment for the bridge end.

I always used to stand in that corner with my old man pre-sp hell and north/south stands.

The 'older generation' - particularly those in the north stand - probably dont appreciate just how much behind the team these lads in Section G are. They are not hooligans.

They create new songs from nowhere - the jonny hayes one is original, catchy and brilliant by the way - and they ARE the atmosphere at TCS. Since the likes of Bingham Legend changed to following Killie and stopped attending games, these lads deserve credit for taking over.

I dont sit right at the back with them, but I do get involved. Even a few younger lads have started to bring their hooters to games to join in. I think thats excellent.

Proof these lads are there for the banta and not to create a riot came prior to the county match in the Mallard. One of the lads took offence to a remark made by an opposing fan and squared up to him. Right away, the rest of the 'Section G' lads jumped in the PREVENT any fighting and hooliganism, where many others would have perhaps continued the potential violence. The tomato sauce incident was simply, IMHO, a heat of the moment, adreniline fueled act of stupidity from one individual who took the 'bog roll atmosphere' of old too far.

This thread title sounds like a sex aid manual instruction (you just put that bit on..) Which is a bit like section G really. In my day, I would have been in there trying it all out no matter how outrageous. I wouldn't have bothered who I offended and I would only only be able to reply "dunno" when asked why I thought that attachment was a good idea. However, nowadays I would realise that I can't be like that so I prefer to sit on the periphery (i.e. anywhere in the North Stand) so that I can dip in and out of the banter as long as propriety/ self image/ my kid will allow me. So stay attached please section G.

The 'older generation' - particularly those in the north stand - probably dont appreciate just how much behind the team these lads in Section G are. They are not hooligans.

They create new songs from nowhere - the jonny hayes one is original, catchy and brilliant by the way - and they ARE the atmosphere at TCS. Since the likes of Bingham Legend changed to following Killie and stopped attending games, these lads deserve credit for taking over.

I dont sit right at the back with them, but I do get involved. Even a few younger lads have started to bring their hooters to games to join in. I think thats excellent.

Proof these lads are there for the banta and not to create a riot came prior to the county match in the Mallard. One of the lads took offence to a remark made by an opposing fan and squared up to him. Right away, the rest of the 'Section G' lads jumped in the PREVENT any fighting and hooliganism, where many others would have perhaps continued the potential violence. The tomato sauce incident was simply, IMHO, a heat of the moment, adreniline fueled act of stupidity from one individual who took the 'bog roll atmosphere' of old too far.

Well said.

I sit there because i enjoy the banter for the lads at the back that take the time and effort to sit there, these lads are young lads who may not be on the bigger wages but week in week out the go along, hang around with there mates and have a laugh.. that for me it what footballs about, having a laugh and a good time, IHE is bang on.. this is the womb of out club, i sit there because as a young yin i would go to Telford street and look up the the lads in the howden end singing and having a bit of banter, this year i bought my ST again and asked on here where to sit.... most said Section G and ive not regretted one bit of it!! tops off lads!!

This thread title sounds like a sex aid manual instruction (you just put that bit on..) Which is a bit like section G really. In my day, I would have been in there trying it all out no matter how outrageous. I wouldn't have bothered who I offended and I would only only be able to reply "dunno" when asked why I thought that attachment was a good idea. However, nowadays I would realise that I can't be like that so I prefer to sit on the periphery (i.e. anywhere in the North Stand) so that I can dip in and out of the banter as long as propriety/ self image/ my kid will allow me. So stay attached please section G.

:lol: :D