Christmas 2009

latviaman

I'd just like to wish all of you, A Merry Christmas and a Guid New Year, I have enjoyed the last year on this, appreciate the craic

[size="4"]!. To Scotty Thank you for the site

2. To Caley D thank you for you patience again and again hearing the same old craic

3. Georgious, You make me Laugh for a Crab *at good!! Roll on retirement

4. Renegade ,, love your banter Great!! ...upset anyone today!! or waiting too

5, Scarlet Pimple, you have more snow than I do in Latvia and I am grounded, planes all over the place

6. CB for being CB, ever the schoolteacher, corrects my spelling errors, ever flown a 737 500 CB??? could u correct **** ups??

7. Lastly Alex stuck on a Rig ever sober and always the voice of reason till Perth beckons and the missives get Foggy

Latviaman

So you won't be skinny dipping in the Baltic Ocean at the beach in Riga then, Latviaman? LOL

The snow in Vancouver, B.C. is actually very light this year. But other parts of Canada, in the East , have received four feet of snow in a day's dump.

I think it was in Ontario, North of where Scotty lives, that the temperature was about minus 56 degrees.

I am taking to hibernating in my portable sauna more and more. Interested ? Then try www.farnorthsaunas.ca who will be happy to send you one. A balmy 60 degrees is the top temp that I aim for . A bit too hot for me, maybe, but then you sweat out a lot of toxins--how do I know theyare toxins---the smell ! Smile.

Happy holidays Latviaman.

P.S. What exactly is your job? I have always wondered.

Do you pilot the planes, navigate them (like turning on the auto pilot), be the radio operator, gasoline refueller?

Or do you turn over the propellors to get the engine to fireup before take-off? Whatever you do it sounds a lot more exciting than being retired!!

Happy holidays to you and your family. :)