FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

For those who can't make Morton

Joonya

I am due to finish work early Tuesday and would like to get down to Morton, although my time really should be better spent training for this years Highland March...

I'm tempted to walk to Dingwall again and take in the RC v QoS match... some would argue a MASSIVE game in terms of the title race. A draw would no doubt see both teams OUT of the running.

So... does anyone else fancy it, or even considering it? :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P

When i saw you'd posted IHE, i thought you'd tease about the damn maps. lol. Which, by the way, i wont need.

It's always good to have company on the road... :)

Eh? Save your money for the next ICT game be it for an extra beer pre match or getting the train down the road. Sod going Dingwall unless you really, REALLY have to :lol:

Good point, save the money and you could put it towards an ICT shirt !

Don't give the miserable Gypsies any more cash than you have to, those tight wads should be ashamed of themselves, whats the points in donating seats to a game of your choice in an Inverness school raffle, and the seats mysteriously become unavailable when you ask if you can go and sit in the away end, the excuse for the unavailability was pathetic and I'm not going to say what it was at this moment in time.

Going off topic I know but I really grudge giving them any cash whatsoever after this.

Edited by 12th Man

somehow the excuse of "i'm a fan of football, not just ICT" doesnt quite cut it when the match is in dingwall...

However, I am still considering it. It's a decent enough walk with a game of football at the end.

Its a very pleasant walk and you'll get extra day light hour too. Some stunning views out that way. Would love to do it again but work will interfere on this occasion. Plus I'm struggling to be fit for the big event on the 24th.

Not that anyone was going to join me anyway, but i'll not be walking to dingwall after all...

Mrs off out at night, so i'll be resorting to radio broardcasts and matchday thread.

I'm still going for a walk though, just earlier than i planned. :lol: