Nigel Quashie (West Bromwich Albion)

Scott Severin (Aberdeen)

Gary Teale (Wigan Athletic)

Forwards

Kris Boyd (Rangers)

James McFadden (Everton)

Kenny Miller (Celtic)

Garry O’Connor (Lokomotiv Moscow)

To be fair - none of the 3 keepers named are numpties like we had in the last squad.

Mark's time will come and it has become very evident in the last week that some members of the press are on his side - there were quite a few references on the radio during last week's game and a couple of things in print that were talking of Mark as international quality. We can shout it from the rooftops ourselves and never be heard but if the esteemed members of our national press are starting to become interested then maybe, just maybe, Walter will be too.

Does anyone think that, maybe, its Mark's flapping at crosses and poor kicking might have something to do with his non selection? I feel its something he needs to work on. Don't get me wrong, he's a great 'keeper but does have his faults.

Gallagher let in 4 today, I've just seen the goals and although Norwich had a man sent off he was at fault for at least 2 of them. Just the sort of form you'd expect from a keeper called up to our international squad.  Not to mention the fact that his team are now sitting 17thin the Championship...

Smith has also said that Barry Ferguson is getting straight into the first team if fully fit, so who does he drop form midfield??? Fletcher, Quashie & Hartley have arguably been the key to Scotlands recent sucess

I am worried about the next 2 matches