Live score updates for pre-season games

caleyrule

Due to going for surgery next week i will only get to 1 or 2 friendlies MAX, this year unlike them all that i normally go to, will the twitter updates be back on the scene or does anyone know any website links to get live updates from our pre-seaon games

Guest Mahonio

Can someone please text me the score and scorers as i will be working Thursday night, 5pm-10pm.

I will PM the person my mobile number and it will be my choice of texter if there is a lot of takers ok :lol:

Guest Mahonio

Can someone please text me the score and scorers as i will be working Thursday night, 5pm-10pm.

I will PM the person my mobile number and it will be my choice of texter if there is a lot of takers ok :angry:

No takers yet, you only have until the end of today to reply so i can PM you when i am online in here at around 11pm or Midnight.

Edited by Mahonio

I will PM the person my mobile number and it will be my choice of texter if there is a lot of takers ok :rotflmao:

No takers yet, you only have until the end of today to reply so i can PM you when i am online in here at around 11pm or Midnight.

I'm not surprised you aint had "No takers yet" , you make it sound like it would be an honour for someone to go out of their way to text you any updates !!!

• Disagree 1

I will PM the person my mobile number and it will be my choice of texter if there is a lot of takers ok :rotflmao:

I'm not surprised you aint had "No takers yet" , you make it sound like it would be an honour for someone to go out of their way to text you any updates !!!

For once.....am with DC on this!

Guest Mahonio

For godsake, stop your damn moaning you two, all i asked was someone to text me updates which is what this thread is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may as well thank caleyrule and Wyness101 for helping me out though, unlike some :( .