Perth Preview & Report

tm4tj

Good preview Mannie :thumbup: even if you're a tad pessimistic with your predictions for the outcome.

I think our attitude and commitment will see us pick up at least 1 point, if not all 3. I would certainly be confidently predicting a win if we had a fully fit Jonny Hayes in our line-up. Our recent run of poor results have a lot to do with his injury woes.

Cheers JB.

I would also have predicted a win for us with both sides at full strength, but given our home form and our run of results, and our injury woes it will be difficult for us, not impossible, but difficult. Duberry will be a hard nut to crack and Samuels pace always causes us problems. The longer this sequence of results goes on, the harder it gets to change it.

Let's hope Terry is keeping quiet about Jonny and he makes the line up, or even the bench.