ICT Player Shirts

GMD

I think i seen they have done auction stuff at party nights etc. but why not try to raise some money for different causes by putting some of them on Ebay or via the club shop? i'm sure further flung fans might want to stick some cash in the pot and get a bit of memorabilia at the same time, just a though.

yea just think it may open it up to more folk to get some of the other named players, i know rooney top might sell well and esson, foran, terry & mo but i wouldn't might a rossco signed top, or handprint which ever rossco finds easier to be able to put his mark on a top.

yea just think it may open it up to more folk to get some of the other named players, i know rooney top might sell well and esson, foran, terry & mo but i wouldn't might a rossco signed top, or handprint which ever rossco finds easier to be able to put his mark on a top.

I would say considering the timing, Munro and Russell memorabilia would be popular

I already have both.

Generally auctions happen at functions like end of season ball etc. These make a lot of money because people, under the influence, always try and outbid each other. Dont think ebay would raise as much funds. Some items at Barry Wilsons testimonial went for four figure sums.