FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County replay ticket sales so far

TheCaleyjags123

Been hearing we have sold 3200 so far,still a weekend of ticket sales left ,so looking like there is going to be a decent crowd to watch the county get pumped...again

Sounds promising if that's how many has been shifted already despite the horrible weather

I'd imagine with the reduced costs it will hopefully encourage more non regulars or neutrals as well

Anything over 5000 on a Tuesday night would be a bumper crowd in my opinion what with money being so tight on the run up to Xmas

Dougal

I'd be very sceptical of a figure as high as that already, but would be delighted if it was the case. Anything over 5,000 would be good for a cold midweek night and a much needed little boost to the coffers to cover all these win bonuses!

Had a wee skim on the stadium plan on club website and it looks like that there is around 3000 sold according to it. Not going to bother adding all numbers up

Ahh that'll explain it. All the Season ticket holders' seats will be listed as unavailable, despite them all not being sold. Once they are released later tonight I imagine it representing a more reflective sale

Had a wee skim on the stadium plan on club website and it looks like that there is around 3000 sold according to it. Not going to bother adding all numbers up

Ahh that'll explain it. All the Season ticket holders' seats will be listed as unavailable, despite them all not being sold. Once they are released later tonight I imagine it representing a more reflective sale

They were only held till 7pm today I believe.

I bought mine tonight, I would have bought it sooner but have been busy in Linlithgow for a couple of days.

Dry your eyes Del I know its hard to take but our minds have been made up, your going out the cup.

Dry your eyes Del I know its hard to take but our minds have been made up,for you its over.

Not sure I understand the "meh" attitude from some people right now.

Fully appreciate that cost will be a factor for some and work/kids/travel etc preventing others....but surely if those things aren't an issue and you're a fan then you wouldn't want to be missing out on anything that involves the team right now.

I can see us getting to the end of this season and a lot of fans having a lot of regrets because, through choice, they missed out on much of it.

Guys and Girls....it's not going to last forever, certainly not if people don't support the tea/club when they are on a high.  Get yer erse down there (if able) and cheer on the lads.

• Agree 3

Wheres the fighting spirit,  this has been the best season in ages.

On Saturday the fans were Gladiators, it sound like their turning in to Gladioli.

In the ICT bar, never will so much be drunken by so few.

We will fight them on the beaches, on the roofs of caravans and in the TCS arena

ICT need your support

• Agree 1