FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Poll : Billy Mckay's price tag

Yngwie

McKay's transfer value  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What is the minimum bid you'd accept to sell Billy McKay in the January window?

• £250,000
    • £500,000
    • £750,000
    • £1,000,000
    • £1,500,000
    • £2,000,000
    • £3,000,000

What about an incomings, did he mention any possible additions in his pre match interview?

Said something like not tomorrow but maybe 1 or 2 free agents next week!

Strikers currently available as free agents include Nacho Novo, Torbjorn Agdestein, Graham Bayne and Mo Bangura. Take your pick. 

I wonder if Barry Wilson's interested in re-uniting with Graham Bayne and taking him to Elgin? When Bayne was last a free-agent, Barry managed to persuade him to play a few games for Wick Academy, so there may be a chance!

As for what we should sell him for if an offer comes in:  all the points raised are spot on, we have nobody to replace him and without a decent striker we will probably finish about 30 points worse off by the end of the season from whatever we end up with.

If we have somebody else available to come in who is good enough and hungry enough, I think we should cash in.

One of the main selling points of ICT as a destination for young players from England is the opportunity to be put in the shop window, if Billy gets a big money offer and we deny him the chance, then there could be question marks from the rest of the squad considering long term deals.

He looked very average last week against killie and I think he is pretty much at his level just now.

A big welcome to George.  Given that George has been kind enough to post his Facebook page, it's interesting to note how a Celtic supporter, with Alloa as his wee team, views Billy Mckay.  I'm sure we're grateful for the insight and will treat his posts with the respect they deserve.

You ever bump into theeagle down there?  He's a big fan of Hartley too.

• Agree 2