FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

2023/2024 Kit Supplier

caleyboy

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

The main issue is that we are keeping that horrible red and black rag for another year.

Really?

Any chance of getting normal sizes back in stock if this is the case. Not everyone wears sizes beginning with XX ...😩

Considerable loss of revenue with regards to the restocking not happening.

2 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

The main issue is that we are keeping that horrible red and black rag for another year.

Would be delighted if this is true, I never got my size the last time and regret not getting it sooner.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ICTPaisley said:

Would be delighted if this is true, I never got my size the last time and regret not getting it sooner.

According to the girl in the shop last week they are getting more in August it’s going to be the third strip. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

You could wear it to Selhurst and nobody would notice ?!!

I think they would be rather admiring of it, and it would certainly stand out as this years Palace shirt is a 'half and half' design.  Mind you I haven't had a Season Ticket for 2years, for various reasons, so haven't been there for a while.

On 7/6/2023 at 5:30 PM, CaleyHedgehog said:

Nice, but not a fan of the V neck.

Prefer the V neck myself. Find it very hard and uncomfortable to wear the round neck shirts and tend to stick to polo tops these days. Can see myself getting one of these I think.  

• Agree 1