FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Big thanks to Ross County, feeder club

Yngwie

The remarkable performance of Don Cowie in his first exposure to top flight football just goes to highlight the significant contribution that County's coaches and talent spotters have made towards our success over the last 10 years - much more than our youth system ever generated for us.

McBain

Golabek

Hart

Hislop

Rankin

Cowie

All players that have moved to the sunny side of the bridge and made a significant impact for us. Add to this the fact that Wilson, Hastings and Morgan also had spells in Cabbagetown, and you have the most successful example of a feeder club I can think of.

Who's going to be next to advance their career in this way?

There was a lot of talk of the gudgies being glad we left Cowie alone and took Rankin. Cowie's settled in very quickly too. Is it Chipper they call him? We'll have to get him a decent nickname. Mind you his old man was keen on winding up the Caley support  :015:

There was a lot of talk of the gudgies being glad we left Cowie alone and took Rankin. Cowie's settled in very quickly too. Is it Chipper they call him? We'll have to get him a decent nickname. Mind you his old man was keen on winding up the Caley support  :015:

His cousin lived next door to me for a few years and was also keen on a wee wind up, now the family are regular fixtures at TCS. The more defectors the merrier I say.

His cousin lived next door to me for a few years and was also keen on a wee wind up, now the family are regular fixtures at TCS. The more defectors the merrier I say.

Yes, of course. An added bonus of signing County players! More locals to support us! So to up the gate by say 1,000 we should sign 100 County players. (Big families over there.)