FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

squad morale

strathyjags

iam told from a reliable source that squad morale is at its highest it has been in ages,due to ian black being dropped to under 19,s the majoirty of the squad think hes a jumped up little **** who cant keep him mouth or temper under control,and none of them are backing him up,hnece the reason why hes still in under 19,s,and hes 99.95 away at the end of season due to it

also if juanjo comes back in squad morale will be even higher

You could be reliably informed there Marty

And to all Blackie fans who think that is cr@p ask yourselves............why have the press reported that Ian Black must apologise to his team mates, and not the manager, before he's allowed to return to first team training.

I love this but I will reveal more tomorrow when i have my info confirmed, and can I say if this is the case, the team are not big enough to stand up and be counted after to days revelations, but as i said blackie is being pushed into a corner now, to date he has said nothing to anyone, unlike brew, but i think the can of worms is about to be opened, as for his team mates not liking his antics, bull****, i can confirm they have had an opportunity, but enough for now.

I love this but I will reveal more tomorrow when i have my info confirmed, and can I say if this is the case, the team are not big enough to stand up and be counted after to days revelations, but as i said blackie is being pushed into a corner now, to date he has said nothing to anyone, unlike brew, but i think the can of worms is about to be opened, as for his team mates not liking his antics, bull****, i can confirm they have had an opportunity, but enough for now.

:024: :024: :024:

Ian?  :004:

Johnboy I'm not going to bite, I'm saving myself for later. You may even recognise me after my revelations, but because I cant get it straight from the horses mouth, the sad thing is it has to stay a rumour,      MAYBEE

as for his team mates not liking his antics, bull****, i can confirm they have had an opportunity, but enough for now.
so your saying my informant a person who has had many years association with ict and whom i speak to 3-4 days a week is talking craP IS HE?

Ian?  :004:

Robbo?

Yup and just got conformation i was waiting on,  at 10am this morning Blackie went into the changing room, asked every member of the team if they had been offended by his comments, no one replied, he then said if they had taken it personally, it was not intended,  but if they had for that he was sorry, he pointed out that a number of players had been spoken to by brew at their meeting and that when it came to him to give his personal opinion he did, no player stood up and said anything, blackie then informed them there would be a meeting tomorrow. He then informed Brew of what he had done, stating he had to date spoken to only one news paper stating that he didn't want to go, can i say unlike brew,   now do we wait for the meeting to take place tomorrow, do the players tomorrow in the presence of brew change their tune and stand up, do they need brew to back them, are they so afraid of their places, or afraid of blackie (i doubt it) or that they too will be relegated to the 19s i am also told that depending on the out come of the meeting tomorrow blackie WILL speak out.

Guest maggotgreen

I may be 100% wrong about this but an aqauaintance  of mine who has a relative among the playing staff told me that the First Team Squad are usually off on a Wednesday, must have picked them up wrong eh? :024: :024:

I may be 100% wrong about this but an aqauaintance  of mine who has a relative among the playing staff told me that the First Team Squad are usually off on a Wednesday, must have picked them up wrong eh? :024: :024:

its thursday.......................?

Foxy, some punctuation please!  I'm not bright enough to understand most of your comments otherwise!

This is a tricky one, because like a significant proportion of our fans, I am a big fan of Ian Black and feel he is as good as anyone else we have.  On the other hand, it doesn't take a huge amount of imagination to believe that he really might have peed off everybody at the club with his antics.  I'd be gutted if he left, and I'm no fan of Brew, but no-one is bigger than the club (except IHE, of course).

And the next five games, or is it going to be four, should be all about team building. Using youngsters. Chopping and changing. Seeing who fits where. That way come the window we'll know where the shortfalls are and what we need to fill them.