FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

rate your games

ICT90

My PS2 is suffering from atheritis, Had it nearly 5 year now. Takes about 3 minutes for it to read the disc. It's due to me over playing it when i weas younger. So i tend not to buy games for it anymore. I'm saving up for the PS3 when it comes out. Anyone know when and how much it will be?

It'll be out around crimbo time and prob be £200-300. I can't wait that's what I'm going to blow my student loan on next year.

It's out 19th november, and will cost £350 or £400. There are two packages, and it really isn't worth going for th £350 package.

My advice? Save your money, buy a Wii or a 360.

Guest caley_jag

They were both amazing games, but Zeld: Ocarina of Time, was the best game available on the N64.

This inspired me to go lookout a few 'retro' games I used to play on systems through the years ......

For my Commodore64 it was HUNCHBACK - can remember playing it in the pub (when still slightly underage !!) and thought the C64 version was just as good. I also remember a couple of games that were quite good for their time - System15000 a 'hacking' simulation and 'Hill St Blues' a 2D cop game ....

For my Amiga it had to be the Leisure Suit Larry adventures

For my PC I lost literally days and hours playing Civilisation, Sim City, and of course Football Manager

For my N64 I always liked the flying game that i got with it (cant remember its name)

and for my PS2 the current favourite is GTA:San Andreas with FIFA a close second, although I dont get much time to play any computer games these days

I remember a wonderful game called Sensible Soccer which was very popular on the Amiga but didn't make a good transition to the PC. I'd say the best game I ever played although obviously very dated by today's standards.

HOWEVER, I've just heard that a brand new all singing all dancing PC version of Sensi (as we called it back then) is being released next month and is tipped to quickly become the TOP footie game of all time. I'll believe that when I see it, but certainly good news for those of a nostalgic disposition.

Guest Bonzo

I love that game where they throw the ball and I go running after it.

Fu&*%ng magic!

Never tire of it!