FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness wins

Glebeict

Sounds like a good solid performance from the ICT boys. Well done guys. I look forward to seeing Niculae's goal on the highlights tomorrow. I plan on scoring one as spectacular in my game  :001:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great game they all seemed to play for each other and we thoroughly enjoyed watching it. A great afternoon THANKS  

3 points in the bag and that is what we are after. I agreed with Barry getting man of the match but please sort the PA sound system out as it was dire we almost disn't hear who got it and why we were told our own result was a little strange. I like to hear who is playing for Caley at the start and it was difficult.

Oh fer fecks sake peeple - It is a sub standard Killie at home in a no meaning Bottom 6 match  :029: This season has been awful in general.  :018:

My only worry is that it will save Brew from the boot - still more of a test next Saturday.

But good on Marius - but he has to keep playing at a high standard  :clapping03: :clapping03:

Quite IHE. Last time they were up here they were shockingly lacklustre, on par with Gretna. I could not beleive how we could have lost to them away, we must have been very bad or they had improved. I think it was the former. They are still a poor side apart from a few wee tricks goin forward.

They made us look very good, so lets not get carried away. Which isn't to say I hadn't a great afternoon. Roy was my MOM, great going forward, picking up all sorts of things and to my eyes, certainly took the second goal. Imrie is much improved and has come on a lot since he came here. Big things await him. Marius took his goal well, and nearly got a cracker a few minutes earlier, with a first timer. Dennis didn't do it and I think he never will again. Hart put on a good show whilst on the field, and the two of them will make things sizzle over the bridge next season.

Fair display, and whilst the defence did seem to be tighter, we still lack bite up front. All being well, we should get up a place or two with performances like these, as it seems Falkirk may have gone of the boil,and Jams having a morale crisis.

And as someone has pointed out the ref played a great game, which is a refreshing change. Or maybe it was because Black and Duncan weren't playing!

Roscoe23 is the guy in the main stand who spent the whole second half shouting "Put Rory on",  along with screams of "you're useless" at pretty much every one of our players.  The guy next to me was seriously considering throttling him with his scarf.

I also remember him telling one of his mates that Gretna's Abdul Osman was a Nigerian international with 35 caps.

It wasn't just me shouting that! The two people beside me were aswell.  Also when did I ever say that about that Abdul Osman guy (who i have never even heard of)!!

that's what i was thinking!!

caley were a good side!!

they played like a dffrent team!!

Reedee it is well known you know feck all about football and your posts are bizarre to say the least!

IHE sums it up superbly.....

Oh fer fecks sake peeple - It is a sub standard Killie at home in a no meaning Bottom 6 match  :029: This season has been awful in general.  :018:

My only worry is that it will save Brew from the boot - still more of a test next Saturday.

But good on Marius - but he has to keep playing at a high standard  :clapping03: :clapping03:

It wasn't even a good game and we weren't good!

It wasn't even a good game and we weren't good!

I can agree with you there in terms off the 1st half, it was a very poor first 45, probably the most boring the season. 2nd half though, I have to disagree with you, I thought we looked good going forward particularly down the right-hand side and we played some good football.

Yes; boring, no good football on show at all, poor passing, bad team selection, richie hart coming made it even worse and the atmosphere was awful!

the atmosphere was rubbish!!

but I thought the game play was good!!

they did a lot of passing!!

proud of the boys!!

Your right..they did do a lot of passing - only like 2 out of 10 were good and to the player it was intended to go to!

Your proud of them for a 3-0 win against a very poor killie team?!?  I would liked to have seen your comments on here when we beat celtic 3-2! :rotflmao:

the atmosphere was rubbish!! True

but I thought the game play was good!! 2nd half maybe

they did a lot of passing!! Doesn't mean anything unless you do something with it.

proud of the boys!! Not a performance i would say I was proud of to be honest

A win is a win, doesn't matter what SPL side we beat its another gratefully received three points in the bag.  Next season when we are beating off relegation results like this will be important. 

For me today was a very good and efficient peformance, we got the goals when we needed them, only a couple of decent chances for the other team, a classy goal and celebration plus a decent referee.

Yes; boring, no good football on show at all, poor passing, bad team selection, richie hart coming made it even worse and the atmosphere was awful!

Then feck off to county ... moaning bassa.

I'm proud of the boys what ever happens!!

im caley through and through!!

Then feck off to county ... moaning bassa.

True!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've had weeks of crap results then at last we beat a team other than Gretna & what do we get ????

NEGATIVE POSTS ON HERE!!!!!!!

Come on just be happy we got the 3 points today , is anyone going to remember or even care about todays performance (which for me was better than many )  its the position we finish at that matters  7th or 8th i'll do me

MON THE CALEY  :021: :021: :021:

Just be more positive and put a smile on your face!!

Your unhappy wethere we win or lose!!

we have achieved somethings today we kept a clean sheet and got 3 points!!

:021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: !!

Caley Till I Die!!

Today we recorded our best result ever against Killie, our bogey team. A complete turnaround from our 4-1 capitulation of a few weeks ago. If the 2 games were a cup tie we'd win on away goals. Surely that's a decent result??!!

That's three excellent perfomances on the bounce. If Brewster was personally blamed for all of our bad results, doesn't he deserve at least some credit for our good results?? :023:

Dissociation is a state of acute mental decompensation in which certain thoughts, emotions, sensations, and/or memories are compartmentalized because they are too overwhelming for the conscious mind to integrate. This subconscious strategy for managing powerful negative emotions is sometimes referred to as "splitting", as these thoughts, emotions, sensations, and/or memories are "split off" from the integrated ego.

Eh?

I'll send Roscoe 23 over to see you IHE--you have all the answers :022:

Roscoe 23 --why are you having a go at Redee?--she is only 15 or 16  fer heaven's sake. That's what we need on here , youngsters who don't swear, can at least show a semblance of  grammar and intelligence and are  generally positive and upbeat. Keep up the good work Redee and always be ready to say to me...............

"redee aye redee, captain". Will bring a smile to Scarlet's face.Aye. :console:

Guest CaleyJaggy

Do you know something, there are some ******* morons on here at the moment.  We beat Killie who are below us in the league, who have won 2 away games all season and are going through a rough patch this season but had not conceded a goal since we scored in the 4-1 defeat, we picked up only our 3rd lot of 3 points this year and people are complaining about the game  :024:  You can only beat the team that is put out in front of you after all.  We have slipped up plenty of times this season when we have had the opportunity to win so to see us get a clean sheet and win by 3 goals was good.  After all the problems we have had recently winning 2 games back to back will do us a good turn.

I think Black and Duncan are going to have trouble getting into the team if Brew leaves McBain and Cowie in the middle as I thought they played better there yesterday than Duncan and Black had been doing.  Cowie imo was playing better balls than Black and using his head more to boot.  McBain, as has been said, put in an excellent shift covering pretty much the entire pitch and was looking less out of his depth than he does when played on the wings.

yesterday was my first game since that diabolical display against rangers on the first day of the season (I live in england so i dont really get the chance). Good preformance from the lads today even if killie were not full strength. we could have had more if wyness put away his chances and tokely almost got one too. a good performance from imrie and wilson especially and a stunning goal from niculae. great celebration as well. did anyone else notice he shook the refs hand when he was subbed at the end? Class.

Eh?

I'll send Roscoe 23 over to see you IHE--you have all the answers :022:

Roscoe 23 --why are you having a go at Redee?--she is only 15 or 16  fer heaven's sake.

I'm only 17!

Just be more positive and put a smile on your face!!

Your unhappy wethere we win or lose!!

we have achieved somethings today we kept a clean sheet and got 3 points!!

:021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: !!

Caley Till I Die!!

I've got a smile on my face...laughing at the poor posts on here.  Criticising me for criticising the team for yesterdays performance!  If that was any other team in the SPL (bar maybe Gretna) we wud've drawn or got beat with a performance like that!

Obviously i'm happy with the result - we scored 3, clean sheet and got 3 points!  But its no biggy, nothing achieved and another poor performance!  But if we can play that poor and win then i'm delighted!

Another positive from yesterday - Russell Duncan wasn't on the pitch or on the bench ( i know he's suspended)!