FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

**NEW** T-SHIRT SHOP

CaleyD

I've been asked a few times over the years whether or not I would be able to get some of my designs and things on to T-Shirts for people to be able to buy and I've finally got around to doing something about it.

I've created an online T-Shirt Store where I will be uploading the various things I've done as I get them reworked to make them suitable for printing, but in the meantime I've thrown up some of the other ideas that have been floating around in my brain for a while.

If you go to http://cto.spreadshirt.net then you can see what's already up there.

If you have any ideas or want something specific let me know and I shall do what I can to accommodate. So if there's a design there, but it's not on a product you like, or in a colour you like, or you want to be able to add your own name to it then just holler and I'll see what I can do.

If you want something "custom" like T-Shirts for a lads holiday, Stag Night, Hen Night or whatever then I can accommodate that also.

I've done what I can to keep the costs down, so much so that on some items you will see a "sponsored" option....which basically means we've slapped our web address on the item and reduced the price.

First chance I get I'll create a proper page of information on all the products that can be provided (there's hundreds), but hopefully what is up there just now is good starting point to give you an idea.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest birdog

Nice work CD. Do you plan on offering kids sizes? my two have spotted a couple of designs they like. Very reasonable prices too.

You might also consider an "ADDICTED TO caleythistleonline.com" with user name on the back for us forum whores.

Nice work CD. Do you plan on offering kids sizes? my two have spotted a couple of designs they like. Very reasonable prices too.

You might also consider an "ADDICTED TO caleythistleonline.com" with user name on the back for us forum whores.

I can do kids sizes in T-Shirts, Polo-Shirts and Hoodies. Which design are they liking?

There's some restrictions on what combinations of item/design/colour and size I can do at present but I shouldbe able to find a way round the system for most of the simpler designs on there at present.....although in some cases it might prove price prohibitive. Doesn't stop me from giving it a bash though, so ask for what you like and I'll see what can be done.

Looks pretty good Don, just how large is XL though....would it fit you? if its like a club XL ....

each item that has a size option also has a link next to it (when viewing the item's own page) with a size chart where the actual dimensions are shown.

Looks pretty good Don, just how large is XL though....would it fit you? if its like a club XL ....

Assume your looking at the "Striker" shirts?

If you click on the item to go in to it, then on the that page, next to the size selection box is a link to a "Size Chart". This gives you the armpit to armpit measurement for that shirt...so double that for your full chest measurement....which comes out at just under 46" for those tops.

Or....what Scotty said :rotflmao:

Feel free to suggest designs and ideas.

You can either post them up on here, PM me or e.mail donald@caleythistleonline.com

Even if people aren't artistic, a verbal description should suffice, or a quick scribble can be turned into a more refined image. So long as it's an "original" idea and you don't want to include anything which may be copyright/trademarked then it shouldn't be a problem.

If there's a group of you all attend games together and you've got a nickname for yourselves (like the lads in Section G) then I'll happily work on designs for/with you....and I won't charge you for my time :rotflmao:

It doesn't even have to be ICT related, as I said above, if you want something done, be it a one off for yourself or for a group outing/event, then I'll happily accommodate where I can.

Guest birdog

I can do kids sizes in T-Shirts, Polo-Shirts and Hoodies. Which design are they liking?

There's some restrictions on what combinations of item/design/colour and size I can do at present but I shouldbe able to find a way round the system for most of the simpler designs on there at present.....although in some cases it might prove price prohibitive. Doesn't stop me from giving it a bash though, so ask for what you like and I'll see what can be done.

My daughter likes the lady fit pink "Caley Thistle Chick" tee and my son likes most of them being a mad 7 y/o supporter but singled out the "1994 Jako Striker" shirt.

And now the missus is demanding a navy hoody, looks like the wallet is going to get another hammering on pay day.

Clothing in Kids Sizes as follows....

Solid Colour T-Shirts

• Light/Baby Blue
  • White
  • Red
  • Black
  • Yellow

Contrasting Collar/Sleeve Cuff

• White/Black
  • White/Navy
  • White/Red
  • White/Red & White
  • Black/Red & White

Polo Shirts

• White
  • Red
  • Black

Hoodies

• Red
  • Navy

Long Sleeve Baseball T's with coloured sleeve & Collar

• White/Red
  • White/Navy

Long Sleeve T-Shirt

• Royal
  • Red
  • White

Any designs made up just lettering can be printed on to any of these, items with picture based designs can only be printed on white at the moment, but I'm working on getting the images converted (where possible) to a format suitable for printing on to colour and a new print process is coming nearer the end of the year to widen that option even further.

Sports Shirts like the Jako Striker Shirt are only available in adult sizes. Noticed that particular one is not available in small adults, but there's other brands/styles which I can go through to see if they have in small if that might suit an older kid.

Distinct lack of pink option for young ladies in the clothing selection....but I can offer the compromise of letting her have the lettering in any colour of glitter she wishes...Pink, Red, Gold, Blue, Silver...and also Blue Sparkle, Red Sparkle, Green Sparkle, Gold Sparkle, Silver Sparkle, Purple Sparkle, Champagne Pink Sparkle, Black Sparkle.

For the missus, I have options for Ladies Hoodies...one of them is same as mens but shaped (available in Red or Navy). The other one is similar but has that "distressed" seam thing going on which seems to be popular (available in Washed Yellow, Turquiose, Kelly Green, Pink, Black & Navy)....obviously the colour of the design can be altered to suit the colour of the garment.

I would quite fancy a cup/mug with the stadium on it.

At the moment I can't offer "Full Wrap" mugs where the print goes all the way round in one piece so any image of the stadium put on a mug by me wouldn't be that good. However, I think your idea is fantastic and would certainly be a seller and it may be worth dropping the suggestion to the official club shop.

Guest Mahonio

How would i go about that mate?

Who would i send an E-Mail to or if i was to phone what Number would i phone.

Thanks for saying my idea is great :018: ;) :rotflmao: :thumb04:

CLICK HERE for a full list of the products available. Use the drop down box in the top left to change category and remember the front page you land on is only a sample from each section so be sure to go in to the section to see the full list.

If you want to see a certain design on any of them, just let me know the item name and which category it's in and I'll see what I can do.

Please bare in mind that "graphics" based designs are only available on white at the moment, but as I said above, I am working on ways around that and will let you know when it's possible to print which ones on coloured garments. All the "lettering" based designs can be printed in any colour on any item and/or offered with the choice for you to customise the lettering by adding your own name/initials or whatever.

not wanting to seem like im missing the point here but i love the dog avatar you have at the moment, you ever thought about some non ict ones?

on a side not too i might have a little project i could set you up with if your intrested it wuld be a bulk order on repeat occasions if i can clear it with some people.

drop me a pm if you want more details

Yeah, as I said, I'm just getting going with the T-Shirts and can/will do anything when ideas come to me. Once it takes off then I can invest in upgrading the shop software which will allow me to have "shops within shops" which makes sorting and finding stuff easier.

Looks great CD - one of my mates did a similar thing about 6 years ago starting with T-shirts of cult footballers Blisset, Mariner, Shilton, Wark, Hughes etc and it really took off - so much he had to get some help to manage it - he has now branched into all sorts of 60s, 70s and 80s cult movies and TV shows, space invaders etc etc....

When I get some spare time I will definitely drop you an order....wishing you all the best with it.... :rotflmao:

Maybe you could provide some advice to the club on their line(s) of merchandising.... :thumb04:

Looks good Don. Out of interest, how are the profits from the ICT stuff getting split. I was thinking 50/50 between The Supporters Trust and Youth & Community.

To be honest there's very little (if any) profit in this (at the moment - see below) as my intention is more about providing a service that many have requested in the past. What little profit might be made will be re-invested in improving the service, selection of items available etc.

I have made the offer to the club a few times in the past to provide a t-shirt design/production service (along with other ideas) but they have never taken me up on. I could rant on about it, but if the club/trust/youth development want to get in contact to discuss offering a service through the official shop or whatever then I'd be more than happy to sit down with them to go over it.

As I said above, this is only the start of the shop and where I do hope to get some reward for my efforts, and to subsidise the service for fans, is from things like bulk orders for Stag/Hen nights and designs not related to Caley Thistle.

Hey - can I have an XXL (I like them baggy) wiv.

:rotflmao: on the front

ICT

and :thumb04: on the back

IHE

Is this what you had in mind? Click Here

Because the original images were obviously tiny I've had to rework them a little when blowing them up but I don't think I've lost the feel and they are immediately obvious as being of the same ilk to the forum ones.