FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

English Striker Set To Join In January

tokelyisvictorious

Speaking to a man outside the ticket office at the reserve game yesterday, he revealed that he works within the deep cavern of commercial within ICT, and has seen a certain Gary Mulligan's name mentioned. Apparently he will be taken on trial for a week with a view to signing him in January. A former Irish U-21, he has so far scored 2 goals in 8 appearances this season for Gillingham.

According to the unofficial forum, he is a pleyer with drive, passion and a great finisher. He has found himself slightly frozen out this year, and would be open to a move to the big metropolis of sneck.

thoughts?

he has so far scored 2 goals in 8 appearances this season for Gillingham.

a pleyer with drive, passion and a great finisher. He has found himself slightly frozen out this year, and would be open to a move to the big metropolis of sneck.

thoughts?

deja-vu ....... Dean McDonald

' he is a pleyer with drive, passion and a great finisher. He has found himself slightly frozen out this year, and would be open to a move '

Did that not describe Adam Rooney? and he cant get a regular game under Doh Brewster

Brewster is set to get rid of mcallister, and player Rooney and Mulligan up front. He is exactly what we need, pace and power.

He is? In the P & J he cites MacAllister as one of the youngsters he wants to step up now that players like Wilson are being moved on.

Edited by RiG

Speaking to a man outside the ticket office at the reserve game yesterday, he revealed that he works within the deep cavern of commercial within ICT, and has seen a certain Gary Mulligan's name mentioned. Apparently he will be taken on trial for a week with a view to signing him in January. A former Irish U-21, he has so far scored 2 goals in 8 appearances this season for Gillingham.

According to the unofficial forum, he is a pleyer with drive, passion and a great finisher. He has found himself slightly frozen out this year, and would be open to a move to the big metropolis of sneck.

thoughts?

I keep hearing about signing a striker in January. Who in their right mind would come here at the moment . We already have 4 strikers and 3 of them spend the majority of their time warming the bench. Until we get a manager who will give the existing forwards a chance to shine i would not let Brewster waste any more of our clubs finances.

Anyone in their right mind would come here right now, especially from a club such as Gillingham. We have the ability to pay good wages and any player who can start scoring the goals would immediately become a hero with the fans.

From what I can see, what Brewster says and what he does are two completely different things.

Are you sure it's not Gerry Mulligan and not Gary Mulligan.?

You know , as things stand, maybe he likes to blow his horn a little ---as all good musicians do?

O.K. OK., I know only Jock Watt and CMIB might be able to get the joke but it's quiet on here tonight so.....

P.S. Gerry Mulligan was a notable jazz musician in my early days on this planet. LOL

I notice Eugene Dadi's looking for a move back to Scotland from Perth Glory . might be the experienced target man ICT are looking for .

Just a thought .

That's an interesting one, actually - big, experienced, not at all prolific but held the ball up well as far as I can remember, and seemed to be a bit of a heart and soul player. I think he was reasonably well-thought of at Aberdeen and Livi. Decent enough stats at Tramere and Perth also - 28 from 86 appearances at the former, 8 from 13 at the latter, according to Wikipedia. Could fit the profile?