FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

IF ?

Fanoffooty

We beat St Mirren on Saturday & depending on how other results go ???

we could take a significant leap up the table .

There will be lots of happier posts , no more doom & gloom

The team will be lifted for Dons game

Our fortunes have got to change at home , so here's hoping we'll end the year on a high

:rotflmao:

Come on ICT

To be honest, I don't think this weekends result will change many attitudes.

People are finally waking up to just how much of a mess ICT is in at present, and one win isn't going to do anything to paper over the ever widening cracks.

People are finally waking up to just how much of a mess ICT is in at present, and one win isn't going to do anything to paper over the ever widening cracks.

Would you rather we lost ?

I'm just trying to be positive despite whatever mess ICT may be in !

Cos whatever happens i really would not like to see us go down

Survival is priority !

Survival is priority !

No fanoffooty I dont think we would rather lose, just trying to say a win doesnt wipe away all the problems, however good for you for been positive

Survival is priority !

If it guaranteed the removal of a couple of people at ICT and the installation of more qualified/experienced replacements, then sadly...yes, I would rather we lost.

Do I want to see us relegated....certainly not, but with every day that passes I become more and more convinced that is where we might end up under the current regime. S0 the sooner it's sorted, the sooner we can ALL get back to being positive.

Some might view that as Negative...that's fine, I'll take a couple of negatives if it will help achieve a long term positive.

Faiir play to Fanoffooty... creating a positive thread and trying to be upbeat.

I never want to see us loose, and only hope the boys do get the three points. Not so sure that climbing from 9th to 8th can be considered a significant jump up the table though... lol

& There was i trying to start a positive thread :rotflmao:

Faiir play to Fanoffooty... creating a positive thread and trying to be upbeat.

I never want to see us loose, and only hope the boys do get the three points. Not so sure that climbing from 9th to 8th can be considered a significant jump up the table though... lol

Any move upwards rather than down is significant ! Especially with the way things are at present

FoF....I know I was first to burst that bubble, but I do appreciate your sentiment.

So I'll conceded that whilst a win on Saturday would do little to bring about the much needed changes, it would be a positive in terms of keeping us away from the relegation zone....at least in the short term.

That's the best I can do for "positive" right now, sorry.

FoF....I know I was first to burst that bubble, but I do appreciate your sentiment.

So I'll conceded that whilst a win on Saturday would do little to bring about the much needed changes, it would be a positive in terms of keeping us away from the relegation zone....at least in the short term.

That's the best I can do for "positive" right now, sorry.

Thankyou CaleyD

Our team had a good win the week after getting Gubbed at Ibrox , so they CAN & WILL win on Saturday

( Its an away game too :rotflmao: )

Your welcome - as much as some of us might disagree on the best solution to the current situation, and as much as some of us might be reacting in different ways...we all share the common bond that we are ICT fans and want what is best for them - something we sometimes lose sight of when disagreements kick off.

Your welcome - as much as some of us might disagree on the best solution to the current situation, and as much as some of us might be reacting in different ways...we all share the common bond that we are ICT fans and want what is best for them - something we sometimes lose sight of when disagreements kick off.

Hear hear.

I think even if we do lose tomorrow the Aberdeen game could still be won. I just think that all the players will be more geed up for that, it would mean more to them as well because they'll want to prove Pittodrie wasn't a one off. I see the Dons game as a great chance to end this dogged home form.

I think we have a good chance tomorrow. Just need to keep playing the way we play away atm.