FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Last Minute Winners

davieB

You can't beat them!! And yesterday's was just the best. So much better than scoring early on then playing out the rest of the game.

Trying to think of other injury time winners we've had....can only think of Dargo against D Utd a few years back.

You can't beat them!! And yesterday's was just the best. So much better than scoring early on then playing out the rest of the game.

Trying to think of other injury time winners we've had....can only think of Dargo against D Utd a few years back.

agree, brilliant feeling

Bayne's at tynecastle when they were down to 10 men was another great moment

QUOTE (DingwallAway @ Aug 9 2009, 01:47 PM) *

Rankin v The Huns. Best feeling ever.

I was in the pub in Nairn. All the prime places were grabbed by bluenoses well before kick off. All the jackets were on when wee John scored and the final whistle saw them gone instantly.

We stayed for a few more.

A dim memory now but we were being beaten away to Cowdenbeath during our third division years and scored twice, if not three times, in injury time to turn defeat into victory.

The most exciting game i've ever seen on teletext. I think we were 3-1 down going into injury time and won 4-3.

Only under Pele!!!

Loved Rosscoe's vs the Pars cos the ball seemed to take an eternity to go in and de Vries had just made a great save from Bayne a minute earlier.

McAllisters that relegated them as well.

A dim memory now but we were being beaten away to Cowdenbeath during our third division years and scored twice, if not three times, in injury time to turn defeat into victory.

The most exciting game i've ever seen on teletext. I think we were 3-1 down going into injury time and won 4-3.

Only under Pele!!!

I was at this game and it was indeed an amazing finish to the game; and the turning point in the season which led on to the title win. Life was never dull under Pele.

It was only a pre-season friendly, but did Caff not bulge the roof of the net with an angled drive from six yards at Dingwall to win the game for us, 2-1 I think about three or four years ago, he did the same against the Dons in injury time, before they kept doing it to us.

Only under Pele!!!

I was at this game and it was indeed an amazing finish to the game; and the turning point in the season which led on to the title win. Life was never dull under Pele.

think this is the match you mean : http://stats.caleythistleonline.com/matchdetails.php?id=436

although Iain Stewart also got a last minute winner in this one too: http://stats.caleythistleonline.com/matchdetails.php?id=350

I am slowly but surely getting all our games into the stats program - we have 2004/05 onwards in there and over the last couple of weeks I have added 94/95, 95/96 and 96/97 ...... other seasons are a work in progress but hopefully it will be completed soon.