FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Norwich City Manager Sacked

caleyrule

Many fans of Norwich opposed to him staying anyway. After their opening day showing any manager would be lucky to be in the job after that.

Edited by ajsict92

If he was the right man for the job in May (and he was cos they kept him on), one result (ok a bad one) has changed that view??

Norwich City directors have just wasted the entire summer, pre-season and transfer window by getting it wrong

I like the club but they deserve all they get

If he was the right man for the job in May (and he was cos they kept him on), one result (ok a bad one) has changed that view??

Norwich City directors have just wasted the entire summer, pre-season and transfer window by getting it wrong

I like the club but they deserve all they get

Totally agree seems that one result has totally changed everything and after the 7-1 drubbing last weekend they wan in the cup mid-week 4-1 (i think) but this doesnt seem to have came into consideration

Also the point you made which i think the important one is about the transfers Gunn signed 12 players in the summer so i would expect he has used the majority of the budget, so the new manager could come into club and decide he doesnt want the players (there is no way you can sell them players would refuse to move) so the new manager could have players who he doesnt want this inside of a promotion battle could end up in a horrible relegation battle

Not the slightest bit interested in Bryan Gunn or Norwich City.

And yet you saw fit to give up a few moments of your life to read a thread entitled "Norwich City Manager Sacked", and then post on it?!

Edit - and then post on it.....twice, and counting!

Edited by Yngwie