FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pre match

Bronson

I'm taking a mini bus of kids down for the game tomorrow. We are planning to have luch before the game, can anyone suggest a good place to go where the craic would be good?

Not sure at this late stage Simon but I know the Tulloch Institute are puting on food. Don't know if pre-booking is a must though. They are kid friendly. How many's coming with you?

Think theres 14 altogether

I'll leave my mobile number in case anyone is aware of any pre arranged things for our supporters. Feel free to drop me a text if anything springs to mind. Failing that is there a Brewer's Fayre type place or a Wetherspoons.

07545 372 781 Thanks in advance for any advice/help

I'll leave my mobile number in case anyone is aware of any pre arranged things for our supporters. Feel free to drop me a text if anything springs to mind. Failing that is there a Brewer's Fayre type place or a Wetherspoons.

theres a wetherspoons by the river,i think its called the bank, a travelllodge or is it premier by the Broxdon roundabout there is a resturant there and a Macdonlads, there is also a macdonalds beside Asda

theres a wetherspoons by the river,i think its called the bank, a travelllodge or is it premier by the Broxdon roundabout there is a resturant there and a Macdonlads, there is also a macdonalds beside Asda

Close, it's called the Capital Asset! Used to be a bad night club called the Jazz Bank though, and that's where I met my current wife.

At Broxden services there is a Harvester family pub/restaurant, used to be called Brewsters! Easy to find and park.

Not sure if you'll get much pre-match craic in these places though.

Close, it's called the Capital Asset! Used to be a bad night club called the Jazz Bank though, and that's where I met my current wife.

At Broxden services there is a Harvester family pub/restaurant, used to be called Brewsters! Easy to find and park.

Not sure if you'll get much pre-match craic in these places though.

it was just a place to take the kids , the Tulloch will be good though,

meeting my 2 daughters and grandson so i have to go in among over 100 dundee fans they have booked a club, so it should be a laugh will have my son to protect he is thirteen now so he should be looking after me.Will then go to the Tulloch

I over booked our bus to accomodate the people joining us from the central belt. I would think you will be okay to join us in the Tulloch. I suppose it depends when you are planning getting there. You are welcome to piggy back the booking in my name.

I over booked our bus to accomodate the people joining us from the central belt. I would think you will be okay to join us in the Tulloch. I suppose it depends when you are planning getting there. You are welcome to piggy back the booking in my name.

what time you going to be there for??