FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bulvitis

Renegade

94 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Re-Sign Bulvitis Until The End of the Season?

• Yes
    • No

I have never seen him in action but, from what I have read, he definitely deserves to be supported and encouraged and could turn out very well.

I have always said that if you are a hard worker amd willing to learn the world could be your oyster.

Keep him and try playing him in different positions. One day he will turn round and say "I am comfortable and improving in this position" .

Then, hey presto! :blink:

When you take his age / experience / the fact that he's out of his element (i.e. in a foriegn league / environment / doesn't speak english as a first language) and playing alongside Munro / Golly / Rosco (not exactly top drawer this season) he's done pretty well. He's still a bit green obviously but has all the raw attributes (athleticism, technique, footballing brain) to develop into a very good centre half if given the time and patience IMHO.

Thought he had a decent first half today.

Yeah had a really good first half but i still dont get it why munro started shouting at him for hitting it out of play? :(

I like Munro but as captain he must take a share of the blame for the dreadful way we have not been at the races in the second half of recent games

When you take his age / experience / the fact that he's out of his element (i.e. in a foriegn league / environment / doesn't speak english as a first language) and playing alongside Munro / Golly / Rosco (not exactly top drawer this season) he's done pretty well. He's still a bit green obviously but has all the raw attributes (athleticism, technique, footballing brain) to develop into a very good centre half if given the time and patience IMHO.

:025: :clapping03: and not to mention he knows how to score and gets back quicker than any of the other 3...

kencar, I sympathise with what your saying there and i have to admit he was terrible at the county game as well as others!

Yesterday he was solid, and showed up the other three at the back. His distribution was ten times better than grants and seemed to be the only one marking from set pieces. based on that performance i need to change my vote, but on the whole the jury is still out.

Back to square one with this post then :P

With a bit of development and good luck i think Nauris could be a good centre half for us.

He has had his moments i grant but he has also shown his good attributes such as his determination and his ability at set pieces.

Defnitely keep him.

Sometimes best not to read too much here Presley. Fans often don't treat the players as human. I'd certainly hate to read about my family on here.

It must be very hard indeed and something I never really thought about really seriously until recently. I play football with a the brother of an Aberdeen player and he was saying that he gets really put out by some of the stuff that is written about his brother by some Aberdeen fans.

With regards to Bulvitus I think that unless we have anyone else in mind then he needs to be kept on. I think the language barrier doesn't help and he does seem prone to making mistakes but so does our entire defence at the minute. Maybe perseverance is the key with him.

Certainly would sign him until the end of the season, and then review the situation after that, we certainly can't get rid of him unless we get at least two new centre halves.

Edited by BA

Keep him

Under our current manager's tuition he should be improving every week!!

But there again I see the whole defence as being our weakness now which is surprising so maybe the manager is not such a good teacher as he was a player.

:lol: Mmmmmm.. our managers intuition led him to sign Eagle/Stratford/Cox, you would have thought that two ex International defenders would be able to sort out our defence by now but it aint happening is it?

Bulvitis looks a player though and he may turn out to be a big player if we can sort out the poor marking.

Eagle and Cox both played well in pre-season. No surprise they were signed. There both still young too. It wouldn't be too much of a shock if Cox was a better player than Duncan by his age. Hell, he's got given better marks for most of this season than Duncan already, despite being played as an attacking mid, rather than defensive.

I'm surprised so many are now saying Bully is a decent player when he's been slated as the weakest point almost every match.

Definitely should be kept, I think he'd make an excellent full back.

He offers a pyhsical presence to our back line... works his erse off every game (although there are a lot of kinks to straighten out).. & he's young so could make us a decent profit.

Bully gets my vote :rolleyes:

I hope he doesnt mind us calling him Bull, on another not in ref to the lad, I was up the town the other day and saw him, i forgot i had my home top on under my Jacket that was only half zipped up so you could see it, he smiled at me and gave me a wee nod, the very same day... and i swear to you on this one, The same day i saw my Favourite midfielder up the center who gave me a right dirty look, so maybe someone on here knows what i look like and showed him "Its him" lol. Bull seems a nice enough, no ego trip kinda guy, also Eagles and Cox are good wee players, Stanny boy got the deal from TB after the game at Forres in which is scored an awsome 20 yarder IIRC.