FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

QOS -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm how much of an imbecile Duncan was to merit a straight red? :(

Sounds like he was mouthing off again. No surprise there...

He and Lilley were sent off after a melee following the Queens free kick and Forans second yellow. Perhaps some of those who didn't even see what happened but still find it necessary to form their own opinions and issue abusive remarks should take a look in the mirror and then decide who the imbecile's are.

Sound like the ref had a shocker but at the end of the day I will take a point down there as somebody said previously we are a mid table side at the moment.

We are never going to win the league this year, we are not good enough to put a consistent run together, our manager is lacking tactically and I think Dundee will probably strengthen their squad.

Edited by stevico1

Can anyone confirm how much of an imbecile Duncan was to merit a straight red? :(

Sounds like he was mouthing off again. No surprise there...

He and Lilley were sent off after a melee following the Queens free kick and Forans second yellow. Perhaps some of those who didn't even see what happened but still find it necessary to form their own opinions and issue abusive remarks should take a look in the mirror and then decide who the imbecile's are.

I'm actually quiet glad he won't be playing next week. Not have as good as he thinks he is, but seems to be another one who should you not rate him, others come on foaming at the mouth

Were you at the game? Did you see what happened?

Aye I was quiet pleased to see the mighty Lionel get back in. Anyway, I was told recently by someone with a it more inside info than I do that should ICT get beat today, he would be offski, or would be asked to be ayway. Obviously I don't know how true that is, but that was what I was told.

Edited by Renegade

Aye I was quiet pleased to see the mighty Lionel get back in. Anyway, I was told recently by someone with a it more inside info than I do that should ICT get beat today, he would be offski, or would be asked to be ayway.

He has just lost the Scotland gig, do you think he will walk unless he is paid the rest of his contract, I doubt it.

Lost my internet connection shortly after Hayes scored, which meant no radio and no way of knowing what was happening as my lad was playing elsewhere. Had to watch Man U blowing bubbles in London. Reading the thread it sounds like an animated game with a ref who should be in charge of Highland League and no higher.

Agree that it sounds like Foran should have been subbed before getting the inevitable second yellow, which appears to have resulted in the other 2 sendings off. Starting to look like Dundee's league, but still think the top seven teams will be taking lots of points off each other and anything can happen.

He has just lost the Scotland gig, do you think he will walk unless he is paid the rest of his contract, I doubt it.

Unless of course, he was deemed to be in breech of his contract.

Of course but how is he ??

I'm not sure, but....

Didn't he give an undertaking when he took the job on, that he would give up his work with Setanta TV?

Have you noticed what he's taken on since then?

Dundee 1 point from 1 game

Queens 1 point from 2 games

Partick 0 points from 2 games

County 0 points from 2 games

Dunfermline 4 points from 2 games

Raith 3 points from 1 game

Ayr 4 points from 2 games

Airdrie 4 points from 2 games

Morton 6 points from 2 games

So that's 2 from a possible 21 from the top four, shocking!!!

Sound like the ref had a shocker but at the end of the day I will take a point down there as somebody said previously we are a mid table side at the moment.

We are never going to win the league this year, we are not good enough to put a consistent run together, our manager is lacking tactically and I think Dundee will probably strengthen their squad.

i'm actually more positive now than after the first 6 or 7 games that we have the players needed to win the league, bar a decent centre half in jan. if, and its a big if at the minute, we can win our next 3 and have some results go for us for a change i think we'll be there or thereabouts come may time. crucial next few weeks though

Dundee 1 point from 1 game

Queens 1 point from 2 games

Partick 0 points from 2 games

County 0 points from 2 games

Dunfermline 4 points from 2 games

Raith 3 points from 1 game

Ayr 4 points from 2 games

Airdrie 4 points from 2 games

Morton 6 points from 2 games

Almost beggers belief for the club relegated from the higher division.

Almost beggers belief for the club relegated from the higher division.

Why? Some of our fans need to get a reality check. I appreciate there was the typical pre season optimism that you see from nearly every team relegated from the SPL into SFL1 but there were signs early on we wouldn't be good enough to sustain a title challenge. All four of those teams are better than us.

----------------

Now playing: Innerpartysystem - Die Tonight Live Forever

via FoxyTunes