FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

QOS -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

butcher, Foran, Duncan should all be roasted for today!! they are pro's!! they should know better, and Foran to take out bazza for me is just not needed!!!!

Butcher was going mad cos we didnt get a penalty so at least that shows he really does care !

have the ref's screwed us out of ANOTHER 3 points? :P

More than likely :P

butcher, Foran, Duncan should all be roasted for today!! they are pro's!! they should know better, and Foran to take out bazza for me is just not needed!!!!

Butcher was going mad cos we didnt get a penalty so at least that shows he really does care !

More than likely :P

where do they get these guys?

Ross has some skill but is a total lightweight and will never make a tackle in his entire career. Maybe that's something to do with it!

OK I'm exaggerating a bit there, but you get the point.

Edited by Yngwie

Seems to me the ref is a lot to blame. Blatant penalty disallowed......Butcher loses it and the team lose the place.

To all you who dont like Duncan, please dont use this sending off to stoke your fires. Down to ten he's trying to preserve the draw. Give him some bloody credit.

Ross has some skill but is a total lightweight and will never make a tackle in his entire career. Maybe that's something to do with it!

OK I'm exaggerating a bit there, but you get the point.

He's got great Pace & knows how to cross that ball into the box so for me thats good enough !

Anyway its not so long ago Butcher was singing Ross's praises

Gutted....sounds like the guys were out there playing with a bit of passion and unlike the last couple of games some wild officiating might have actually denied us the 3 points as opposed to the team falling apart in the second 45 minutes.

Will leave the individual player assessments up to those who were at the game instead of making wild accusations and assumptions based on the odd snippet from Open All Mics.

Can anyone confirm how much of an imbecile Duncan was to merit a straight red? :P

Bigger question - can anyone say how BAD the ref was today???

This is the same ref that had BOTH Levein and Gannon agreeing he was a complete k***end and seeking a meeting with the head of referees because of his performance in the game he reffed between those two sides last week. Fast forward a week and he issues more cards than he did in the SPL game in a match that reporters called "spirited" rather than dirty.

I have lost all respect for barry wilson. And for queen of the cheats. 2 players sent of in all :( We deserved all 3 points. That ref was shocking. Its a long way home. However i think that esson made some fantastic saves and at least we got a point

:)