FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who Do You Fear?

Caley

Think Dundee are well and truly fecked now.

Quote tonight from DAFC.net, "We played well, but Dundee were shocking. Their fans must be be seething at the lack of skill & effort shown by them. A team in their position should have shown a bit of passion and effort but looked like they don't want promotion."

Dunfermline have hit some half-decent form but probably too little, too late.

County and Queens have the games in hand but a hell of a schedule to cope with given their small squads.

I'm 80% confident of winning the league now.

I keep getting a small feeling that Scumdee will hit a bit of form. Queens- to small a sqaud.Dumfermline- alothough i dont think they will win it, i think they will have a big say in who does. C*unty- Your having a feckin laugh :drinking09:

Ourselves - but with the way things are going, I can all but rule that one out.

I still think County are bigger threats than Dundee, if the season was a month longer then definitely Dunfermline. They'll still hav a MAJOR say in where the title lies though, I don't doubt for a minute they'll take points off the other teams in top half of league.

We'llhugely miss Russell,however Proc/Cox/pref McBain can all shuffle around and cover him. Please please let us have full squad in place for last 2 games - although after tonight, I have to admit that I can accep Ross as CB, although would still prefer Bulvitis.

still fear the beaks who might find a way of stopping the SPL clubs coming all the way up to the TCS. Seriously its only us to fear, if we do a Dundee and believe its ours already. One bad result and the doubts come in

I fear... the teams that we should beat i.e. Raith at home. This should be a banker but everyone knows we are more than capable of blowing it and I hope Terry & Malpas are drilling it into the players over the next few days that we have won absolutely feck all at the moment. This league will be won on whoever is the most consistent til the end of the season

Dundee will pick up form and we don't want this going down to the last game of the season.

I fear EVERY game here on in. Its ours to lose now. Teams will be gunning for us, coz we are top of the pile...so we will be viewed as a scalp. Its all very well being optomistic, but, by nature, i am a realist. I will start bragging WHEN the job is done, until that time...everything is just a possibility. I am taking one game at a time. Raith on Saturday is crucial. Raith are more than capable of throwing a spanner in the works....as are at least 4 of the 6 teams we have yet to play. No disrespect to Ayr or Morton, but i view them as teams who we should be beating at this time....even tho Ayr have been a thorn in our side this season!

I have a feeling Dunfermline will take something off us. They're a decent side, Gibson sounds like he's on great from and they'll feel they deserve something more from us this season. Given our goal difference, though, we can afford to drop two points and still go up even if County win every game.

My only other worry - similar to a lot of people's - is that we drop points in one of the clearly winnable games: Raith or Morton. If we do that then the team might start to feel the fear a bit and teams like Queens and certainly Dunfermline are good enough to take advantage of that.

The only team I fear is ICT. Lets not forget that this time last season we were looking the least likely for relegation then we blew it. Wedo seem to have a habit of shooting ourselves in the foot. But that said, the desire displayed in recent games shows exactly how much the players want it. So long may it it continue.

Scotty is right. There's nothing to fear except fear its' self. And Raith. It's only a couple of weeks since they beat Jocky Fritzels old team and Scaberdeen, so they are no cakewalk. After last night, I no longer fear a team that weer reduced to petulant squabbling long before they were finished (the No.3 aiming a kick at someone in the uncovered bit of the main stand near the end for instance, and Brew & Dek acting like bairns with a ball) The "mighty" Dee are stuffed. If Chisholm doesn't know what's wrong with them, he's doomed. The Pars just don't have enough games left, and might now have a goalkeeping problem. As a previous poster has said, I'd love to win it at Ayr but there needs to be 100% concentration and application before then.

I believe.

Still have to get by the games that Duncan is Suspended

He's only out for the Raith game.

I fear only our own players. So long as they treat every game, no matter the opponent, the way they've treated the last two we will be ok. The teams at the bottom deserve the same respect as the rest. They are fighting it out to avoid relegation and won't be pushovers any more than the ones around us.

Six to go and every one a cup final.

Still have to get by the games that Duncan is Suspended

He's only out for the Raith game.

I fear only our own players. So long as they treat every game, no matter the opponent, the way they've treated the last two we will be ok. The teams at the bottom deserve the same respect as the rest. They are fighting it out to avoid relegation and won't be pushovers any more than the ones around us.

Six to go and every one a cup final.

Its the Irish influence in our team ... he just wants "to be sure, to be sure, to be sure"

Seriously though - looks like we are having server issues today. Possibly due to higher than normal pageviews combined with our still crappy hosts !!!!

Its the Irish influence in our team ... he just wants "to be sure, to be sure, to be sure"

Seriously though - looks like we are having server issues today. Possibly due to higher than normal pageviews combined with our still crappy hosts !!!!

I have noticed the site has been sluggish since about tea time yesterday Scotty. Was taking ages to view pages and post replies since then