FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Forum poster of the season!

collectiveaction

Doofer'sDad talks a lot of sense.

I agree, but Doofer probably doesn't!

Oh he probably does if he wants his name to stay in the will.

For my part IHE's posts are always entertaining and I find Renegade's views thought provoking and admire the way he justifies his point of view when others are having a go at him - and I actually agree with him more often than not! You've had some pretty good posts yourself, Yngwie, but I think my vote has to go to WOOW for his "I believe" thread. It's a thread which sums up the massive change of mood over a few short months and demonstrates his faith in the team when most of the rest of us were resigned to mid table medioctity. Well done! Mind you I'll take it all back if, by some series of disasters, Dundee pip us to the title on May 1st, and say "told you so!"

Can anyone explain how the following happened? In typing my post above I typed in "Johnboy" rather than "WOOW" as posted, but when I clicked on the "preview post" button the text "Johnboy" had defaulted to "Johnboy"!!!

JB, have you hacked into my website with a desparate plan to gain the polular vote?

Guest Mahonio

Revbirdog but why has no-one voted for me :P :lol: .

Am i really that bad or is it just that others are better than me?

Guest Mahonio

Am i really that bad or is it just that others are better than me?

Do you really want to know?

Remember starting this thread?

Oops!

Harsh! B) But so, so necessary haha

Damn right its harsh :P :lol: B) B) B)