New 360!

DornochCaley

cant you get kinetic for current ones anyways?? plus how much do they reckon it will cost? Daily Mail reckon it will be sold for the same price as the elite which is $299.99 which is roughly ?200

Edited by ICTBTTH

cant you get kinetic for current ones anyways?? plus how much do they reckon it will cost? was lookin all over the internet but cant seem to find a price anywhere

Yeah, you can but i think you need to buy a port thing to plug into your USB drive for it. Unlike this one.

Same price as the current Elite, so they say.

Its future proofing the platform with the E3, it will be upgradeable for the Kinetics when it comes out, has a 250Gig HDD improved cooling so it is quite and also the hardware is updated and better... all this and it will come out for around ?180, which is cheape when you take in to account the fact that the wireless adapter (newer N band black adapter) costs around 50 quid so with the Elite being around ?180 too with the adapter on top it'll be ?230 so all in all the new one will be cheaper... good times....

Its future proofing the platform with the E3, it will be upgradeable for the Kinetics when it comes out, has a 250Gig HDD improved cooling so it is quite and also the hardware is updated and better... all this and it will come out for around ?180, which is cheape when you take in to account the fact that the wireless adapter (newer N band black adapter) costs around 50 quid so with the Elite being around ?180 too with the adapter on top it'll be ?230 so all in all the new one will be cheaper... good times....

Now you're taking the p*ss!! DC's previous post was quite impenetrable enough!

A free Wifie for the Mannie, excellent.

I think the meaning of the word sexy has changed since I was a boy.

This was sexy in mannies day ( still is i believe )

039_17962debbie-harry-posters.jpg

You are all off topic. Shocking for Mods!

I think i will sell my Xbox with wireless adaptor and controllers ect for 150 then pat the extra few quid and get this bad boy.

Im saving up now for the new one, correction my last however, E3 is the name of the convention... doh!

I pointed it out the Ms Georgeios, she yawned and asked "are you getting a Season ticket this year..." AAAAHHHHHH