FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pinch an SPL player?

SMEE

If you were able to pinch ONE...and i mean one....SPL player, from any other SPL club and take them to ICT, who would you take and why? I think this is a good time to ask the question, as there are no stand out candidates like a Laudrup or Larsson etc that would be an obvious choice.

It be interesting to see peeps choices

If you were able to pinch ONE...and i mean one....SPL player, from any other SPL club and take them to ICT, who would you take and why? I think this is a good time to ask the question, as there are no stand out candidates like a Laudrup or Larsson etc that would be an obvious choice.

It be interesting to see peeps choices

Ian Black cos we haven't been able to replace him.

• Disagree 1

Boyd, to bag us 20 vital goals a season.

He doesn't playin the SPL.

I agree with Bougherra, he's a fantastic player.

Aaah forgot all about that, can't wait for this season to get underway to get used to the new squads. In that case my shout would be Steve Davis.

Guest Mahonio

Callum Elliot.

Just think of an Elliot-Rooney partnership with Hayes and Foran providing the crosses for them and Duncan,Cox and Gil helping out.