FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What Dreams May come

Tug

Okay i know we are only two games in but :-

Johnny Hayes has fromw what i have read and seen been turning the defences inside out and seriously making his mark on the SPL and from my View i would say has made the step up with out batting an eyelid, the evidence at the end of the Celtic game when there were two sometimes three defenders attempting to mark him out of the game was clearly evident...now when we get Richie Back on the other side am i the only one thinking that we may be in a position where we will have an attack that will hopefully be in the running to do some serious damage?

Just noticed Wilsononourwing reading this thread about 10 mins ago...

As he was just about the only ICT fan who believed, and continued to believe, we'd get promotion last season, where does he think the team might finish in this league come next May?

Jonny Hayes next team will be Celtic, i'am convinced.

We get Richie back and we try to get Gil onto a good game then i think we will be a real forced to be reckoned with by any team. We seem to be picking up were we left off at the end of last season. Picking apart teams with a terrific attacking display.

Also, get wee Nick Ross signed up on a 5 year contract :biggrin:

Absolutely fantastic to see one of ours, so young, get a starting place. Cant see him keeping it when Foran returns but you never know. Nick if you read this keep the workrate up and you'll stay there.