Question for the Statto's (or eggheads)

BornCaley

Like most ICT fans; I am very much wanting to wait until its mathematically sure before talking about ICT playing in Europe!

But I was thinking tonight! If we manage to make it would ICT be the youngest club to play in a Euro competition (19 years old)?

I would imagine Livvy may claim that title.   

Livingston are a continuation of Meadowbank Thistle, who themselves were formally Ferranti Thistle. (Ferranti famously voted into the Scottish league aghead of Inverness Thistle in 1974). Same club but have just changed their name a few times! And location!

The Danish side, Nordsjaelland were only formed in 1991 but first qualified for Europe in 2002/03. But RedCard's nailed it with FC Copenhagen!

I would imagine Livvy may claim that title.   

The Danish side, Nordsjaelland were only formed in 1991 but first qualified for Europe in 2002/03. But RedCard's nailed it with FC Copenhagen!

And we beat them pre-season, in our first SPL campaign, nice compact stadium, and the beer carriers were great

FC Copenhagen were formed in 1992 and started playing European football that same year - they were the result of 2 teams merging together

And some of their fans never blo0dy shut up about it either!

Edited by KingBeastie