January Ticket Offers

CaleyD

An excellent initiative. I've bought my train tickets on the back of the announcement, so fingers crossed the weather/travel isn't too bad. 

As a side note I really hope the Scottish Cup is on display in the stadium bar before the game, as I'm one of the few that don't have a picture holding it* yet! 

*I have a picture sitting next to it at the Sponsors night just before the final, but didn't touch it then because of superstition...

Great offers but, on this site, the club is largely preaching to the converted.

The important thing is for this to be advertised as widely as possible to the general Invernessian public who are not regular visitors to the Longman other than to renew their car every couple of years.

7 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Great offers but, on this site, the club is largely preaching to the converted.

The important thing is for this to be advertised as widely as possible to the general Invernessian public who are not regular visitors to the Longman other than to renew their car every couple of years.

If everyone on here made the effort to tell at least 5 other people that would be a great start.  Should be easy at this time of year when we generally meet up with more people than we do at other times.

Take a few minutes to go through phones and send a mass text to everyone that could be tempted by it....do the same on email.

Best of all...none of the above costs anyone, including the club, any money!!*

*assuming your own an inclusive mobile phone tariff

Do you mean ones with the half season ticket info and prices including the offer of additional free seats for the Highland Derby.

If the club printed some off I could very easily put them in a few prominent places too.

If this were to happen it would be better to have a code to quote for an extra 10% off in the club shop and a photo with the cup Or better still a blank space to add the location where its on display to use as a code. The club then has some feedback on how successful it is.

Ideally have a Cup final background theme.

Just a wee suggestion.

Edited by 12th Man