FAO HIE..... rossco's dinner

f*ballers wife

oh my!!!

keeping my CRAP off the main boards, like the good little lady who knows her place!...... a few questions?

so this dinner guys, do i have to know all about rossco???

birthday?

who he's played for?

family?

what he has for breakfast?

inside leg measurement?

or can i just go, get drunk and look bonny?    :024:

AND howdi, will you be there?  and shall i take my kit bag with me for your 'skin application'!!!  :023:

Ross asked me to do the main speech but I had to decline due to a previous engagement. I will give him a call and explain that he will have to take my place beside the bonnie f*ballers wife for the meal. I will also advise him to try not to visinly flinch if he gets the sensation of Virgin gel being massaged under his sporran region.  :004:

oh my!!!

keeping my CRAP off the main boards, like the good little lady who knows her place!...... a few questions?

so this dinner guys, do i have to know all about rossco???

birthday?

who he's played for?

family?

what he has for breakfast?

inside leg measurement?

or can i just go, get drunk and look bonny?    :024:

AND howdi, will you be there?  and shall i take my kit bag with me for your 'skin application'!!!  :023:

Just for you FW

Rossco has played for no other team than the Mighty ICT. He joined us in 1996. He'll be 28 on the eighth of march, is 6ft 3" and claims to be 12 st. Has an ex a current and two children. Oranges, prunes, muessli and kippers for breakfast and 34" inside leg. Hope thats enough for you to be getting on with.

Oh by the way, being a real he-man he just hates skin care products and especially people who sell them :016:

He is taking the **** FW. Ross used to play fer his father's team Ross County and was swopped fer Daisy Ross and a set of dominoes, he is 42 years old and is a pathological liar, he has six previous wives and is currently trying to become a sheik, he loves Virgin products and alledgedly likes being covered in Virgin oils. At present he is available but is reluctant to date forceful wummin.

oh my!!!

geez, thanks guys, you took all that time to give me all that info..... i'm overwhelmed!

the fact that he's becoming a sheik means unlimited business for me with all those wives needing to protect their skin in the huntly sun.

but do people from aberdeenshire eat prunes, me thinks you're winding me up there!