News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Thoughts of Craig Brewster

Johnboy

'Marius will score against Hibs, Marius will score against Hibs, Marius will score against Hibs,.......'

Can we have some thoughts for Celtic game ..... would do it myself, biut I would probably jinx it

Next Sunday is a long way off. Celtic play Falkirk on Tuesday and I suspect the Hoops will scrape a win against a rejuvenated Falkirk side.

Currently I think we are in grave danger of underestimating the danger that is Celtic and at this point I suggest a 2-0 defeat.

I predict that Mark Brown will be subjected to regular renditions of 'dodgy keeper'.

Well the Falkirk match is over, Celtic did not 'scrape' though but appeared to win at a canter- however - they will experience the fall from a loftier height when the stuff hits the fan on Saturday!

I believe... on Saturday, ICT will indeed have another headline highlighting their win over Celtic and the only downside will be that Rangers will, no doubt, surge forward in the league.

Brewster will be put forward, by the Record, as the man for the Scotland job.

ICT fans will still have doubts regarding his managerial ability and call for CC to be returned as we have difficulty in this 'four in a row' nonsense!

BUT - C1C3 - the diddy men have done it before as your name shows.

Have faith, I am all excited and can't wait till Sunday - just in case!!

I think you have a typical ICT supporters reserve, we are wee, we don't deserve to be in with the big boys, what if we are humiliated - I share then all but over 90 mins we can do it!!