FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT and County seem to be getting the best of both worlds

12th Man

Thats not the smartest description of County I have to say, but if they were ever to get there on merit, then so be it.  We achieved it on merit and a bit of haggling in the courts.  It would appear that we are good for each other, although some of these players are going full circle.

The tinky **** scum getting to the SPL is every bit as rediculous as Gretna being there.

Don't beat about the bush, mate.... Say what you really think  -  lay it on the line...   :015:

Can I just check if it is OK for me to join in with this debate ?  :023:

The tinky **** scum getting to the SPL is every bit as rediculous as Gretna being there.

Don't beat about the bush, mate.... Say what you really think  -  lay it on the line...  :015:

Can I just check if it is OK for me to join in with this debate ?  :023:

Go for it mate, you are not the same without "moderated" below your name  :tic01:

To be fair to County I think its great that there is a relationship between them and us that is benificial to both. County are bringing through a fair few youngsters with ambition and promise. Sadly, its Counties financial difficulties that are forcing their hand on this but there could be great opportunity for us to blood some of our youths on loan and there will always be a Rankin or Cowie waiting to break out of Dingwall.

And without meaning to turn this into a Clach thread I think the same sort of relations could be nurtured there. They develop potential youngsters who may fit into our system, we send some of ours on loan to develop match experience.