FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

WHO'S GOING TO CELTIC GAME ?

Guest Aboynamedsue

I have a very happy memory of a mid-week trip to Parkhead but I will not be able to make it this one.

I cant due to work commitments , dare i listen to radio coverage ?  :024:

You should be ok but skip the first ten minutes eh!  :001:

Any word yet on tickets being available at the ground? The sticky says they're only available from ICT, but the last couple of games I've been to at Celtic Park that's been changed at the last minute and I can't see us getting anywhere near our allocation. If I get enough done at work I might head down (more in hope than expectation...).

Guest SuilbhirCroat

I'm going to watch the game live on a certain website.

Thanks for the tip :021: Found it!

So, you'll have at least one viewer from Croatia, cheering for you :004:

I'll be watching the Hearts v. Rangers game on Setanta at home. Hopefully they'll show the goals as and when they come in at Celtic Park, like they did on sunday with Rangers v. Gretna and Killie v. Aberdeen games.

Actually I hope they don't show any goals, as i'd definitely take a 0-0 draw!!!

I'm going to see The Dykeenies in Tunnels tonight. I might check the score on Teletext when I get home  :016:

I've got a mate from Elgin crashing over at mine, because he's going to that gig. Thought about going along, but I think it's sold out... and i've seen them about three times over the last 2 years and never been that impressed. Always been annoyed at their claim in that song: "we have a wealth of new ideas", when every song they play is similar.

At least Tunnels has no phone reception, so you won't get the updates of going down 3-0 in 3 minutes  :020:

Good map Alex.  As it shows it is on the corner of London and Sprinfield Road just up from the away end.  Dont be put off by how it looks i.e closed.  It is not the nicest of looking pubs but the craic is normally ok as it tends to have a lot of the northern celtic fans.