Andy Barrowman

MissICT

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does the fact that he is still available not tell you something?! 

I assume you are leaning towards the theory that he isn't that good? Maybe. But do you not think that if he only had one offer on the table then he would take it? obviously he isn't short of offers hence why he isn't rushing into anything just yet.

obviously he isn't short of offers hence why he isn't rushing into anything just yet.

Maybe its a bit of reverse psychology to make ppl think he has offers to mull over, in the hope of bumping up any concrete offers that are on the table

I went through to County one day just to see him play. He is incredibly lazy...but he still managed to get 2 goals. It all depends on the service he gets, and we got Barry, Cowie, Imrie, and now Zander. But he aint worth all this speculation.

Barrowman may be perceived to be lazy but if his job is to goal hang and tap it in that's what we've been missing. In particular Dennis and Marius had so many chances last year to tap home but missed them. ICT create an enormous number of chances but we do not tap them home.

in barrowmans defence,a lot of people said he couldfnt hack it with killie+falkirk in the spl,hes more experienced now,maybe icts way of playing football will help him,maybe brews coaching will help him,and how many other county players have we taken who have stepped up fine into the spl??

Yeah, it's the lack of an experienced forward alongside him that's the worry.  We've already got the youngsters, even with Elliot coming in.  But that just won't hold over the SPL.  As the man said, you don't win anything with kids (well, maybe you do if they're Lee Sharpe, David Beckham, Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs!)

if its true that he has rejected ICT then good riddance...lets see him get a better chance of top flight football elsewhere...jumped up little pr**k thinking he's bigger than a club

what ever happened to a player playing for the jersey. He should seriously take a look at others in his age group. Mr Tokely is a good example in my opinion

Well the 'talks to continue' was reported on North Tonight yesterday but I'm not sure about the 'told us where to go' came from  - probably a Ross County or St Mirren fan on P&B!!  :015:

Well the 'talks to continue' was reported on North Tonight yesterday but I'm not sure about the 'told us where to go' came from  - probably a Ross County or St Mirren fan on P&B!!  :015:

County fan but I have good reason to believe this one. Obviously our reduced package wasn't to his liking.

Obviously our reduced package wasn't to his liking.

I've been saying for weeks that ICT should grow a pair....it would seem that potential signings aren't all that impressed by the lack of them either  :015: