News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

League position after next 4 games.

PullMyFinger

At the moment I can't see us taking more than 4 points and I'd probably reckon on only 2 points from the next 4 fixtures picking up 1 point from Killie and 'well at home.

I hope I'm proved wrong but looking at the months fixtures I can see us slipping down two places and being drawn into a relegation fight by the end of the year.

• 3 weeks later...

With everybody taking points of everyone else it's extremely difficult to predict how points may or may not effect league position and I suspect it will be much the same as it is now with their being very little between 4th and 12th.