FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rumours - this site's stance

Yngwie

oh dear...i have an afternoon nap and this happens...ICTO goes all cotton wool on me. Censorship is a lack of intelligence, although i understand the Mods concern about peoples private life.

This website is for ICT matters on the field and off the field (to a degree)..peoples private lives should be respected. Hoever i dont agree that we should be treated like children

lets move on shal we

I am not a legal expert but if information is being discussed in the public domain then we are simply commenting on information which has been published by someone else. Equallly i think taking legal action against any individual posting on this or any other site by the person who is subject of the rumour be highly unlikely.

Notice what has become the more important issue - censorship or sexuality - says it all really. the majority will shrug their shoulders and let him get on with it all i want is a forum to show our support.

4th in the table, summer signings coming good, trimmed the squad of the deadwood and great prospects coming through the youth system - life as an ICT fan has never been better.

Edited by nativekiwi

Guest WynessLegend

Notice what has become the more important issue - censorship or sexuality - says it all really. the majority will shrug their shoulders and let him get on with it all i want is a forum to sho our support.

4th in the table, summer signings coming good, trimmed the squad of the deadwood and great prospects coming through the youth system - life as an ICT fan has never been better.

Couldn't agree more - the "rumours" are immaterial to the running and management of ICT.

And my post basically saying that peoples private lives are private was deleted too? WTF is that all about Yngwie?

Edit Ah ok - well nearly OK - just read the Mantis' thread

Edited by Mee

And my post basically saying that peoples private lives are private was deleted too? WTF is that all about Yngwie?

Presume you mean this one? Good post, but it got caught up in a thread which had to get removed.

I have heard the rumours of which you speak (allegedly) and no matter what I might think of anyones skills or lack of them on the pitch (or sidelines) everyone's private life is their PRIVATE life and is not up for debate.

The moderators have made the situation perfectly clear as far as I am concerned.

Until such time as their is confirmed or verifiable proof/statements with regards to any indiscretion in a player or ICT member of staffs personal lives then all "rumours" will be removed.

It's not open for discussion or debate....that's the way we have always operated and that is how we will continue to operate. If you don't like it then you are free to use the little cross in the top right corner, exit this forum and go start your own where you can set the policies and make the calls.

End of discussion....topic closed.

If anyone wishes to discuss it further then they can PM me, it will not be discussed further on the forum.