FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inside information

Bronson

Guest WynessLegend

Some people speak to people in confidence. Just as you can't divulge what your clients tell you then neither can I divulge what someone tells me in confidence. I may try to hint in a round about way but I wouldnt say what I was told outright.

Your imaginary life as a Secret Agent sounds fascinating Alex.

Some people speak to people in confidence. Just as you can't divulge what your clients tell you then neither can I divulge what someone tells me in confidence. I may try to hint in a round about way but I wouldnt say what I was told outright.

The person who started the thread will understant the word 'client'. For everyone else there is no SECRECY. Its all about confidentiality...................if someone tells me something in confidence I respect that.

Guest WynessLegend

The person who started the thread will understant the word 'client'. For everyone else there is no SECRECY. Its all about confidentiality...................if someone tells me something in confidence I respect that.

Sure, mum's the word and if anyone asks .........

you haven't seen me.

No-one who posts that they have insider information has insider information.

The internet has allowed legions of fools to post 'inside' information that they heard in the pub. It's all bollocks - look at any clubs message board and it's chock full of attenion seekers who claim to have the inside track.

Why announce that you have inside info that someone told you in confidence if your not going to spill the beans.

If one told you in confidence something and you wish to respect that then fine, just dont say i was told something but cant say as im respecting their confidence. JUst say nothing at all.

Otherwise your really just being a sneak and going "I know something you don't know, haw haw, milk lemonade chocolate. Get it right up ya"

Which is a touch playground mentality esq.