FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

St Mirren Vs Falkirk

Canada Bob

Looks to me as though these two could stitch us up if they decided on a draw ?

A point each makes it that much harder for Caley to stay up, and they both know that.

I'll be having a few quid on the draw, hoping to lose the money, but if they stitch Caley up then at least they'll be sponsoring a few pints to dull the pain...

I think a draw suits us. I don't think we pin all our hopes on Falkirk being pish. St Mirren have had a good spell but could now have a worse squad than us. They failed to win their first home game, indeed could have lost it. Maybe their new stadium could be a jinx.

Plus if we get anything tomorrow......

Edited by The Mantis

Guest Caleylass

I think a draw suits us. I don't think we pin all our hopes on Falkirk being pish. St Mirren have had a good spell but could now have a worse squad than us. They failed to win their first home game, indeed could have lost it. Maybe their new stadium could be a jinx.

Plus if we get anything tomorrow......

I agree too, a draw is better than one of them getting the three points !! Its the match I didnt want to see at the mo when we are struggling cos they are the 2 at present that could save us from going down, Hamilton look safe to me ..... St Mirren need a run, if they and Falkirk continue to do OK we suffer......... :rotflmao:

And I'm pretty sure that Falkirk play Hamilton the week after. Not the best time for us for this lot to be playing each other. But Kilmarnock have a horrible run coming up so maybe we could gain some points on them over the next few weeks.

Looks to me as though these two could stitch us up if they decided on a draw ?

A point each makes it that much harder for Caley to stay up, and they both know that.

I'll be having a few quid on the draw, hoping to lose the money, but if they stitch Caley up then at least they'll be sponsoring a few pints to dull the pain...

Enjoy your pints tonight Bob....a point for ICT at Tannadice though keeps the momentum going.... :rotflmao: :thumb04: